babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(08-06-2013 13:45 )sierraman Wrote:  never have to endure the total garbage provided by lori, geri,the balloon playing tiffany,

Are any of those girls ever on the channel though? I thought Tiffany's last appearance was about 6 months ago. How often does Lori do a live show these days? Has she even done one this year?
08-06-2013 20:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-06-2013 20:55 )whizzer Wrote:  Are any of those girls ever on the channel though? I thought Tiffany's last appearance was about 6 months ago. How often does Lori do a live show these days? Has she even done one this year?

Thank goodness, seems Lori & Geri have got the message then, we wont pay to watch their soft shitty performances!!
Shame they keep showing that pre-recorded crap of Lori's to pad out the BabestationX show tho.!

I was also a fan of Savannah's, it'll be a great shame if she's learning the bullshit patter from Lori/Geri, promising plenty and showing nowt!
Wake up Girls!...deliver what you promise, give a good showing, we'll be happy to pay for that and everyones happy! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
08-06-2013 23:28
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I think we're in danger of complaining about the wrong thing here! Maybe we need to distinguish between nights that have actual live shows, and nights that don't.

As I understand it, at the moment the live shows are running on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yes there are other days when they have "warm-ups for web shows" or whatever, but the weekend seems to be when that proper shows are on.

If I look back through the Who's On section and also through what I've recorded then the shows themselves are pretty good.

Going back over the last month then the worst show I've seen was the Jada show - and that was very popular with the supporters of BS girls going further. In amongst that we've had good shows, and some excellent shows (for me) eg Chloe Lovette and Kiki Minaj, Kiki and Hanna Shaw, Lacey, and Elicia Solis.

The only other issue that has happened has been the non-show of Katie K and then the good in parts but crap in others show provided by Cody and Jess.

Yes it's frustrating / annoying that there's a lot of crap on for the rest of the week, but I'm never surprised by what Geri and others like her provide so that in itself doesn't bother me.

Strangely, it might even be better having 3 good nights a week rather than trying to do that every night - maybe it keeps it fresher and exciting.

In a nutshell, based on the last month I would thoroughly recommend the live shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday and advise caution for the rest of the week.

Cheers
08-06-2013 23:40
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

I don't often come out and complain, but that was seriously a load of crap! I have heard worse stuff come out off Cameron and IDS's mouth, but it was up there with Clegg and Pickles!

Complaining about the wrong thing? By whose standards? If you pay for something advertised and get something less than, it is subject to trading standards! Asking for what you pay for is not wrong, or the wrong subject!

If they are going to show weak shows during the week then fine, but don't expect me to part with money to see it and be satisfied because it's expected!! That is so lame!

Transparency and honesty is hard to come by and when everyone plays the same game, it doesn't make it easier to accept, it means more people switch off and become bitter, which is what is happening here!!

If I go to KFC, I don't expect anything less than what I pay for! It's fast food, but having a substitute that doesn't even represent what I asked for and the vendor not giving a crap about it means that something has to be done! Venting here is better than writing official letters to OFCOM and telling them! It means they lose and we lose! A forum is the right place to air views and get it off your chest (I apologise for all those puns...)... When it becomes official and complaints go to the real people then you can say that we're in danger of going to far, but no one is being derogatory, abusive, or even using harsh language...

If the power that be are pissed off with us bitching... GOOD! Do something to rectify it then there would be adulation instead of grievance...
09-06-2013 00:11
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(08-06-2013 23:40 )Grawth Wrote:  In a nutshell, based on the last month I would thoroughly recommend the live shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday and advise caution for the rest of the week.

Well summed up Grawth, you've hit the nail on the head.
09-06-2013 01:06
smr182 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks to Lacey my dick could have cut diamonds tonight. Kudos.
09-06-2013 04:29
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Has any one else on the forum who have purchased a night's viewing of this channel by text in the past, but not recently, found that in the last few days their mobile phone credit has been reducing by increments of £1.50 a time even if they have received no texts or used their phone at all. except to maybe check their balance?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
09-06-2013 10:21
wanda Offline
Junior Poster

I had this, I was sent a message from some other company that cost 2 quid and the only way to get rid of it was to text STOP to the number. Not before they had fleeced 10 quid though. I will never use BSX again.

(09-06-2013 10:21 )KRISB Wrote:  Has any one else on the forum who have purchased a night's viewing of this channel by text in the past, but not recently, found that in the last few days their mobile phone credit has been reducing by increments of £1.50 a time even if they have received no texts or used their phone at all. except to maybe check their balance?
09-06-2013 11:39
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

I always send stop first thing the next morning, and havent had anything
09-06-2013 11:41
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

Actually, if you know the number taking from you, you can ban it and get it SPAM marked!! It's better than a "Stop", as it make them listed as a nuisance caller. An instant block and fines depending on the severity of their offence. It's alway good to have options. Wink
09-06-2013 11:47

babestation xtra