babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Tutankamon if Jada puts on a performance like she does on bs she will be bsx best girl she is a world class performer
12-05-2013 17:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

It just goes to show - you can never tell! I am obviously in a minority here, but I didn't really enjoy the Jada show last night.

Two things spoilt it for me. First was it seemed to me to be a very "samey" show. Nothing ever really happened - it was just Jada (admittedly showing her pussy) in some very gymnastic poses. But she never changed, never touched herself, never spread herself.

Second, she started the show (I think) by saying that she would be doing whatever she was asked on the phones, and gave the examples of "double anal" and "both holes filled". She never even came close to that. In fact her "live orgasm" was mostly shots of her boobs while she sat upright on the bed!

I'm sure a lot of people enjoyed it, and she is a beautiful lady. But it wasn't for me.
12-05-2013 23:39
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Now tonight's show . . . THAT is how you do a show!!
13-05-2013 00:00
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(12-05-2013 23:39 )Grawth Wrote:  It just goes to show - you can never tell! I am obviously in a minority here, but I didn't really enjoy the Jada show last night.

Two things spoilt it for me. First was it seemed to me to be a very "samey" show. Nothing ever really happened - it was just Jada (admittedly showing her pussy) in some very gymnastic poses. But she never changed, never touched herself, never spread herself.

Second, she started the show (I think) by saying that she would be doing whatever she was asked on the phones, and gave the examples of "double anal" and "both holes filled". She never even came close to that. In fact her "live orgasm" was mostly shots of her boobs while she sat upright on the bed!

I'm sure a lot of people enjoyed it, and she is a beautiful lady. But it wasn't for me.

Me neither. The 'live orgasm' section was a little embarrassing, when the camera panned down at the wrong moment and clearly showed that rather than frantically rubbing her clit, she was apparently getting off by vigorously rubbing her hand against the side of the bed. oops
13-05-2013 00:09
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(13-05-2013 00:00 )Grawth Wrote:  Now tonight's show . . . THAT is how you do a show!!

Agree on that
13-05-2013 00:10
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

I`v seen this girl on multiple sites on the net,but as yet I have never seen her spread that pussy.
I think (and this is my opinion) that she does not do hardcore so will not open to show pink.
Let`s face it,some girls will and some girls wont,its just one of those things.
The best thing you can do is to save your money,download a photo of her and watch that,cos your not going to see anything more Cool
13-05-2013 00:14
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(13-05-2013 00:00 )Grawth Wrote:  Now tonight's show . . . THAT is how you do a show!!

Sure is.I know I said I wouldn`t but I had to have a look tonight.

Girls are fantastic,doing all the right things.

Camerawork is fucking crap eeeerrrrgghh.

I am fuming annoyed

He has used the boxes on the bottom.flicked from twat to tit and generaly completely fucked the show up.

Fuck off now bsX.tv and I hope you go off air for your censoring bombastic ways annoyed
13-05-2013 00:22
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

(13-05-2013 00:10 )atozed Wrote:  

Agree on that

Except seemingly it was only 30 mins... and if you want to watch the rest, then its web only and you need to pay again. I guess it is onnly 1.50, so shouldn;'t complain...just feels like another bsx ripoff. Time for bed.
13-05-2013 00:24
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(13-05-2013 00:24 )atozed Wrote:  

Agree on that

Except seemingly it was only 30 mins... and if you want to watch the rest, then its web only and you need to pay again. I guess it is onnly 1.50, so shouldn;'t complain...just feels like another bsx ripoff. Time for bed.

The girls themselves said (twice) they would be back on in 20 minutes and no-one stepped in to correct them. Be nice if SOMEONE knew what was going on there!!!
13-05-2013 00:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(13-05-2013 00:24 )atozed Wrote:  

Agree on that

its not quite as simple as paying another 1.50 because this ties you in to a 20 pound a month contract if not cancelled after the initial period,i dont know about anyone else but it seems these bsx shows have just become a vehicle just to get people signed up to the website,also wondered if Brookie's debut will be available to those of us who just want to purchase one night and not be forced to become a member to see the majority of the show.

im always open to positive change
13-05-2013 00:59

babestation xtra