babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

The dogs bollox,or (Lets be sensible)
Just this,for all the Bsx.tv people that can be bothered to read our threads.

1.Get rid of the ridiculously bright blue stupid advert box on left bottom of screen.These adverts are not necessary or wanted by any of us,you have a line underneath these boxes saying the same thing,you use them to censor even more than should be censored and all in all these boxes spoil the show.

2.Get someone with some balls on the cameras,it seems like the ones that you have now are frightened to death that we might actualy something that we are paying to see.

3.Let`s see some genuine advertisements of the girls who are going to appear each night instead of waiting until the show actually stars only then to find out it is someone different.

4.Stop all these repeats,night after night of the same boring 20 odd minute takes (censored to death at that) and especially anything with that Geri in it,just leave that eerrmm (girl ?) on freeview.

5.My last bitch,Think more of your customers and stop letting us down all the time.Our money is also your money and if our money stops coming your way then you will all be out of jobs.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 00:32 by gtheboy.)
11-05-2013 00:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bongo3 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Gave BabestationX a shot this week as it was only £1:50. Turned it off after 30 minutes because it was complete shite. The low point must have been "Megan & Geri's Sexercise" - apart from the fact that neither of them are exactly perfect 10's, the sex content was nil; geri pedalled an exercise bike - admirable for a woman her age - while Megan talked bollocks.

On a slightly different tangent, last Friday I got a text from 69500, or something like that, telling me about a website where I could see "behind the scenes" stuff from BSX. I could also unsubscribe by texting "stop"; but since I hadn't actually subscribed to something to the best of my knowledge, I just ignored it - although I also had a text from Vodaphone saying I'd qualified for free weekend texts (I don't use my phone much), so perhaps I should have smelled a rat. Today, I checked my balance this morning: lo and behold, I received a similar text from BSX this afternoon and, when I checked my balance, it had gone down by £1.50. So I texted "STOP" to 69500 and hopefully that's the end of that.

Message to Babestation: although I suspect that what you appear to have done is probably legal as a result of some shitty loophole, as far as I am concerned you have ripped me off to the thankfully small extent of £3. I suspect that some people get ripped off for a lot longer. I may occasionally be a wanker (aren't most of us who come on here), but I'm not a stupid cunt. And for the sake of conning me out of £3, you have made sure that I will never fork out £1.50, £5, whatever, to view your ever-deteriorating channel again.

Love and kisses...
11-05-2013 01:28
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The dogs bollox,or (Lets be sensible)
(11-05-2013 00:31 )gtheboy Wrote:  snip

***DITTO***
11-05-2013 01:48
custard28 Offline
TheLeader

RE: The dogs bollox,or (Lets be sensible)
(11-05-2013 00:31 )gtheboy Wrote:  snip

***TOUCHÉ****

BOOM!... HEADSHOT!!
11-05-2013 02:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I thought last nights show was ok just a bit short at one hour,i know we have now been given the option of watching the harder version by joining the website but as this obligates me into paying 20 pounds a month after 2 days if not cancelled its not for me,as a sky only customer who has to watch on the web why cant the tv and web feeds seperate so i could watch a harder show without a potentially difficult website cancellation to go through after each purchase.

im always open to positive change
11-05-2013 11:48
hotfuzz Away
Banned

how good was jada on babestationx last night
12-05-2013 07:52
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Jada was excellent last night. Lots of incredible close ups in all sorts of positions . Only disappointment was no matter how wide open her legs that amazing pussy stays firmly shut!
12-05-2013 10:26
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2013 10:26 )deltic Wrote:  Jada was excellent last night.

Yes it's true, last night saw an awesome show from Jada. I think it was as good as any solo show can be. Smile
12-05-2013 14:23
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

yep,tonights show looks as though it should be a good one as well.some good explicit shows at the moment.long may it continue.with a bit of luck all nights will continue to be x level.be nice to see the lovely miss littles bsx debut.hopefully she will keep the x level up by coming on,opening up and showing plenty of pink.
12-05-2013 15:12
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

I think Jada was on a mission last night to prove that she's BabestationX's best girl. Heart
12-05-2013 17:07

babestation xtra