babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
Thankyou for the caps of the two ladies from last night,just goes to show what I missed by not paying....Errrr..nothing!!! as I would expect from these 2 over the hill daytime girls.
Come on bsx lets see some open plan vagina and bum hole,after all thats what we expect for our money annoyed
04-05-2013 22:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
so its now lori to open bsx tonight.thats more than enough to send me to bed.tame timewasters like this don't belong on bsx.no way will I be able to view her and those pained expressions as she does sweet f.a.will try again tomorrow when hopefully lori is nowhere near bsx.
04-05-2013 23:41
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Lori's gone now
04-05-2013 23:45
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks atozed.ill give it a try then
04-05-2013 23:59
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

I'd save your money...30 mins into the show and she's still got her knickers on.
05-05-2013 00:04
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

bit slow to get going but then loved the playing with her pussy,and even more when she pulled those pussy lips open and showed that pink.a good looking sexy girl.thankfully lori did the right thing and pissed off out of the way.hopefully there wont be any more of the useless tame free to air type rubbish.hope both girls turn up tonight and spread those pussies wide open.looks promising so am definitely gonna give it a go.yep,did enjoy the stunning ms summers opening her pussy last night.
05-05-2013 08:12
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Carla Mai yes indeed.....no further comment.
06-05-2013 09:15
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

there is NO fuckin point in Lori being on BSX when she shows as much...if not more! on the free to air shows....so wtf is the point??HuhImportant

06-05-2013 10:07
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

was disappointed emma leigh didn't turn up.hopefully another time.still,carla mai was straight into it.she gave her pussy plenty of oil and dildo action.a tall attractive girl that knows how to spread her legs and excite.i loved it when she let oil run down onto her pussy,between the gap in her pussy lips,then slid her hands either side of her pussy and stretched it wide open.yep,i loved the close up shots of her spread pink pussy last night.get rid of that useless tame pre-recorded censored to death boy/girl stuff and the last two nights have put the channel back on track.looking forward to seeing who tonights girl is.hope its another sexy girl that comes on to keep up the bsx live show standards and spreads wide open.
06-05-2013 10:33
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(05-05-2013 00:04 )atozed Wrote:  I'd save your money...30 mins into the show and she's still got her knickers on.

I was watching Match Of The Day on Saturday night and it didn't finish until midnight, so I missed the first 30 mins you refer to above. However, from what I saw of Victoria Summers between midnight and 3:30 I thought she was excellent and put on a quality show. I don't think we could ask for more.
06-05-2013 11:03

babestation xtra