babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Did anyone watch last nights show as with absense of Brooklyn i decided to give it a miss.

im always open to positive change
07-04-2013 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Watched Danni Levy on BSX last night and thankfully this time the webstream was working which meant I got to see the gorgeous girl in full flow. In my often stated view she is amazing and it was great to see and talk to her after her Latex debut on Academy earlier in the week. I thought she put on a great show.
08-04-2013 08:52
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(07-04-2013 11:16 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Did anyone watch last nights show as with absense of Brooklyn i decided to give it a miss.

I didn't see it because I was late to tune in, so I would have missed the start anyway, and as the hours have been cut down on the Friday and Saturday shows I figured I wouldn't get to see that much. Otherwise I would have bothered to watch, as even without Booklyn the lineup looked good to me.
09-04-2013 18:09
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Another stunning performance from Lacey on BabestationX last night. She seems to get better and better.
09-04-2013 20:45
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

been laid up with virus.will post thoughts about live shows as I start viewing again.grateful for any posts from those that are tuning in at the moment.thanks.does anyone have any thoughts about last nights show?
10-04-2013 09:41
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(10-04-2013 09:41 )sierraman Wrote:  does anyone have any thoughts about last nights show?

I missed the first bit so I can't comment on that but the second bit was OK. It was basically just Jasmine laid on a bed having a play, great, but what I don't understand is how the cameraman managed to keep doing this:

[Image: image.jpg]

There was some good shots and a fair bit of zooming in but how fuckin hard is it to film a girl just laid there Rolleyes
10-04-2013 18:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks D T for your helpfull comments.ill probably tune in at the weekend if the live girls take my fancy and will post back on how i see it.
10-04-2013 19:22
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Lacey has been summoned from the substitutes bench to replace Chloe Lovette and is in action tonight with Veronica Vice.
12-04-2013 23:58
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

Well it's a big thumbs up from me for the show last night with Lacey and Veronica. When I see a show like this I've got to say that BabestationX can certainly deliver when they want to. The channel is variable in quality I know but I thought last night was a real good one, even if the Friday night shows are shorter than they used to be. If you missed it last night you missed a good one, but hopefully there will be more shows to this standard.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 17:12 by barracuda.)
13-04-2013 17:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought last night show was ok,the only thing i noticed was Lacey was not as keen to interact with Veronica as she was,also although picture quality was improved on recent times the webstream still froze a few times which spoilt my enjoyment slightly.also based on the amount of texts recieved it might be an idea to ditch the i-pad.

im always open to positive change
13-04-2013 19:02

babestation xtra