babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
a personal view of the xena show last night up to the time i went to bed bored at 2.30.very disappointed.not nearly as good as the last time she was on.setting was fine.a comfortable bed.she was soon naked and i was waiting for the action to start.xena stayed naked all night but the camera work was poor.long periods of static long shots.lots of gentle pussy patting but little action,just about all of it filmed from distance or awkward angles.no oil,toys or spreading pussy to show pink.2.10 listen into orgasm section.at last xena started rubbing her pussy.ruined by unbelievable camera work.started to pan in then kept changing to artistic double vision out of focus stuff.i can remember thinking for f*ck sake havent they got somebody that can hold the camera still and get some clear close up pussy shots.soon back to static position on bed and long shots.cant comment after this because i threw the towel in.xena is a pleasant,fit, attractive blonde.i do like her so will tune in next time in the hope that her performance suits me better.wont be tuning in tonight.2 half hour live performances is nowhere near enough.rest of the pre-recorded rubbish is so tame its a waste of time.fingers crossed there are some strong lengthy live nights coming up.just hope last nights cameraman has taken a 3 month holiday somewhere at the other side of the world.
03-04-2013 20:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shedbhoy Offline

anyone know how to get videos of babestation x? from ireland so dont have it on free view Sad
04-04-2013 02:01
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(04-04-2013 02:01 )shedbhoy Wrote:  from ireland so dont have it on free view Sad

You can watch it online (providing the stream's working).
04-04-2013 02:31
shedbhoy Offline

(04-04-2013 02:31 )aaron Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 02:01 )shedbhoy Wrote:  from ireland so dont have it on free view Sad

which websites are best?
04-04-2013 23:19
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought tonights show was ok,only negative for me most the action was filmed from the side which made it slightly tedious for me,if i want to watch someone sideways i can do that fta,on the plus side webstream quality was improved but far from perfect as it still froze a few times.

im always open to positive change
06-04-2013 02:38
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2013 23:19 )shedbhoy Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 02:31 )aaron Wrote:  

which websites are best?

http://www.babestationx.tv/live/

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
06-04-2013 03:45
mozoo Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] On BabestationX Tonight (Reference Only)
Much as we appreciate your BabestationX previews, its now 23.45 on 6th April and Nothing offered for tonights show?!!

Theres nothing shown on Babestation Xtra-Freeview173 to promote BSX either, and nothing on the babestation website, how do I know whos on tonight and why do babestation think I would be willing to pay for their TV channel, when I dont know what I am paying For!?!

Get your act together mate, or you'll be going bust before long!!
06-04-2013 23:52
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - Chat & Discussion
According to what's shown on Babestation the girls on BabestationX tonight are Jess West and Lucia Love.
07-04-2013 00:12
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

There is only one thing i want to know does anyone have any idea where Brooklyn Blue was tonight as on last nights show she was advertised to appear tonight,also a bit pissed off with shortness of the mult-babe live sections of the shows,cant we have at least one full length show at the weekend please.

im always open to positive change
07-04-2013 01:50
atozed Offline
Junior Poster

Moments of tonights show were quite good. Spoiled though by the idiot cameraman shoving a dildo down his pants and making the girls just kneel in front of him for 15 minutes at a time sucking the dildo. It might be his fantasy but very dull for the rest of us.
07-04-2013 02:06

babestation xtra