babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
if the show was as bad as people say i am glad i did not pay for it i can't judge what i did not see the bosses should bring in Bonnie Rose more then you no you would get a good show
31-03-2013 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

I thought the show was very good last night, except for Dionne who didn't seem to be doing much at all. I missed the first part entirely, so I can't comment on that, and I was disapponited that I only got 50 minutes worth when the show could easily have gone on for longer. I thought Dionne's performance was strange, considering how good she can be, but the other 3 girls all did well. On the whole with 3 girls being good on the night I liked the show, but I say again it could have been longer (was the clocks going forward anything to do with it?)
31-03-2013 17:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Possibly Dionne was tired she seems to have done a few late nights this week with bb and sb
31-03-2013 17:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I didn't see any of last nights show but from reading posts it seems most people didn't rate it. I was just wondering about how the show panned out and what times the shows were broadcast etc , were text messages put to screen and read out ? , what was the actual times the live shows were broadcast ?, i saw a post stating that just two 50 minute sections were broadcast live , i assume the first started at just after 11.30pm and finished at just after 12.20am, ? , but what time was the next live section broadcast ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
31-03-2013 17:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

the shortened length of last nights live section wont have anything to do with the clocks.they did the same on friday.the annoying thing is that the previous few fridays live shows had been much longer.at least they could have told us.some may say perhaps it was just an oversight.got a feeling most would say it was just pig ignorant.in case they hadnt noticed,one thing that everybody on this forum seems agreed on is that they give us nights that feature the longer live shows.
31-03-2013 18:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-03-2013 17:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  I didn't see any of last nights show but from reading posts it seems most people didn't rate it. I was just wondering about how the show panned out and what times the shows were broadcast etc , were text messages put to screen and read out ? , what was the actual times the live shows were broadcast ?, i saw a post stating that just two 50 minute sections were broadcast live , i assume the first started at just after 11.30pm and finished at just after 12.20am, ? , but what time was the next live section broadcast ? .
second section began at 1am which was in effect 2am due to the clocks going forward and finished just before 3am,even if i had been able to view both sections from what i saw Lacey was the only one of the four who made any effort to give us a show,in summary two lessons have come out of last nights show ,related babes should not appear together and four babes on a set that small is too many as it has a negative effect in the ability to film them well.

im always open to positive change
31-03-2013 18:17
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Dionne said on twitter Let's just hope I last Been awake 26 hours now I'm hanging No doubt delirious by later 2 night You've been warned if she was not tired then you no she would of put on a good show
31-03-2013 20:39
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-03-2013 20:39 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Dionne said on twitter Let's just hope I last Been awake 26 hours now I'm hanging No doubt delirious by later 2 night You've been warned if she was not tired then you no she would of put on a good show

She should not have agreed to go on if she was not up tp it instead of acting like a door wedge on set
31-03-2013 21:35
ceasman Offline
Banned

Thats true, certain models act like they are doing the viewers a favour by turning up, Im sure they dont do it for free!!!

(31-03-2013 21:35 )billyboy1963 Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 20:39 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Dionne said on twitter Let's just hope I last Been awake 26 hours now I'm hanging No doubt delirious by later 2 night You've been warned if she was not tired then you no she would of put on a good show

She should not have agreed to go on if she was not up tp it instead of acting like a door wedge on set
31-03-2013 23:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think there is a simple problem some girls feel obliged to show up if they have given a commitment to do so Obviously Dionne fits into this she was tired but wanted to see it through. It's fine on a normal babe show because its free to watch so if its not so good it's ok then the next night will be better but people will always feel hard done by if they have to pay for it and its not got much vibe
31-03-2013 23:55

babestation xtra