babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(31-03-2013 02:43 )PANHEAD Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 02:16 )ceasman Wrote:  Dionne doing nothing! What a surprise, just hope your not having to put up with her talking her normal "masterbation for the nation" or similar bollocks on the mic too

Totally agree.what a shambles.
Looks like they have got the trained monkeys operating the cameras again

Nothing really wrong with the cameras its just that 3 of the girls are boring as hell they cant give all the airtime to Lacey but shes the only girl worth watching. Would rather watch Savanna Mai doing a naked show.
31-03-2013 02:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dani fan Offline
Senior Poster

Wow, you people are hard to please. I think the show's been excellent. I missed the beginning, but it looked like the show made a slow start anyway, and as I've been watching it's got better and better. The shows's just gone off now at 2:50 and the last few minutes has been great. I haven't seen much from Dionne compared to the 3 others, but I'm not a Dionne fan anyway, so not too worried about that. On the whole it's awesome stuff!
31-03-2013 02:53
Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

Not hard to please infact not even got hard watching the boring 3 girls, Lacey is great though. If you've watched other shows then this show tonight doesnt even remotely live up to the hype. Last nights show was hotter and it was a short one, each to their own I suppose but its really poor for a liveshow.
31-03-2013 02:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-03-2013 02:53 )dani fan Wrote:  Wow, you people are hard to please. I think the show's been excellent. I missed the beginning, but it looked like the show made a slow start anyway, and as I've been watching it's got better and better. The shows's just gone off now at 2:50 and the last few minutes has been great. I haven't seen much from Dionne compared to the 3 others, but I'm not a Dionne fan anyway, so not too worried about that. On the whole it's awesome stuff!
im not sure what you mean by hard to please if because i expect to view a service that ive purchased not a black screen then yes its a fair cop guilty as charged.

im always open to positive change
31-03-2013 03:07
dani fan Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2013 02:58 )Tidbits Wrote:  Last nights show was hotter and it was a short one, each to their own I suppose but its really poor for a liveshow.

I didn't see last night, so I can't compare, but tonight I think Dani has been great. Excellent show from her!
31-03-2013 03:20
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i respect peoples views that are big fans of dani oneil.my own view is that i genuinely thought she had retired.obviously just a personal preference,but i wouldnt ever tune into a solo night from her and would be reticent to get involved in anything that she was hosting.lacey and dionne usually do really strong solo shows.from your posts it seems like one was frozen out for long periods and the other wasnt interested.the 4th girl seemed like a waste of space.so glad i missed it.how sorry i feel for those that are still getting ripped off when trying to view by webstream.come on bsx.fix the webstream and sort out the quality of the camera work.then give us a treat.book a stunningly attractive fresh girl and reward her handsomely to make sure she gives us an x-rated open pussy show.perhaps jennifer jade might be a cracking choice.im looking forward with interest to seeing who tonight,sundays,live girl is.thats supposing that they can be bothered to tell us of course.
31-03-2013 12:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It will be interesting to see do the bosses improve the girls in the future
31-03-2013 12:09
dani fan Offline
Senior Poster

(31-03-2013 12:06 )sierraman Wrote:  i respect peoples views that are big fans of dani oneil.

Thank you for your respectful post. I enjoyed seeing Dani last night and was happy with the show, but being a greedy person I would have liked to have had more than 2 x 50 minutes worth. Still a good show for me though.
31-03-2013 15:25
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

Tedious show complete waste of time and money.Got to feel a bit sorry for Lacey who seemed to be the only one prepared to put on a show .
31-03-2013 15:36
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Having almost been tempted to spend my money and purchase the show last night for the promised great show I am extremely glad that sense prevailed over heart and I decided not to.

The overall responses from people who watched last nights show seems to be that other than Lacey the girls weren't interested and even she was bored with lack of coverage.

Is this channel ever going to improve and stop ripping punters off?
31-03-2013 16:40

babestation xtra