babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
With only hours to go before the four girl special still no word as to whether webstream issue has been fixed,or if this show will be promoted honestly in terms of how it can be viewed.

im always open to positive change
30-03-2013 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(30-03-2013 05:00 )sierraman Wrote:  iv been waiting for ages for the live show to reappear but its not followed the same format as the previous few fridays and has finished much earlier.

What time did it finish then? It's usually 3:30 on Fridays.
30-03-2013 18:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I purchased BSX for the first time in quite a while last night and thought overall it was disappointing, the girls were OK and did their best but the camera work wasn't as explicit and close up as some of the shows iv'e seen in the past and the live segments were short compared to when i last purchased the show, the first segment lasted for around 30 mins, it started just after 11.30pm and finished just after 12am, the second live segment was the same length, it started just after 12.30am and finished just after 1.am, the final live segment started at around 1.30am and finished at around 2.10am , there were no more live shows after that . I didn't see any text messages put to screen either and no phone lines were brought in for the first segment either, overall i wasn't impressed with the show last night . IMO at weekends they need to have longer live segments than last night, surely more people are likely to call the shows at weekends and stay up later to call the show if they carried on broadcasting after 2.10am .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 19:32 by mr mystery.)
30-03-2013 19:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne is due on tonight so it will be worth it for those who can see it
30-03-2013 19:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i'm out tonight so can't watch the show, it'll be interesting to see how much actual screen time Dionne gets as there are 4 girls on tonight (Dionne Mendez, Dani O'Neal, Lacy Lorenzo, Jasmine James) according to the adverts shown on the regular BS channel, especially if the live shows only last around 1 hour 40 minutes like last night, i prefer Dionne solo to be honest .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 20:13 by mr mystery.)
30-03-2013 19:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes i think solo shows are better they rarely get a line up of girls that suit each other
30-03-2013 20:24
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

william,it finished just after 2,as mr.mystery stated.i think a lot of us know this channel can be really good and want it to succeed.for ch**sts why dont they just get themselves organised.going out now.i will be interested to read the feedback about tonights show.
30-03-2013 20:38
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

(30-03-2013 02:27 )Tidbits Wrote:  Stream is working ok now, didnt miss much for those that had a problem at the start though, 2nd part was much better.

Now the stream freezes in high e medium quality, the sistuazione it's better with the low quality but it's very poor as you can see on my yesterday's screenshot

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...43&page=12
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 00:07 by dj58.)
31-03-2013 00:07
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Prediction - no-one will be satisfied.

The camera will keep cutting back and forth leaving people frustated and missing key bits. They will use a lot of long shots to try and get so many girls in together. People calling in will not be able to see the girl they are chatting to.

Recipe for disaster.
31-03-2013 00:43
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Not happy,decided to take a chance and purchase tonights special show what a waste of time as webstream still not fixed despite Jada's on air claim that sky viewers could view online,i hope the money i and no doubt countless others have wasted this weekend goes towards fixing the webstream or funding redundancies when this channel is wound up im not fussy which.

im always open to positive change
31-03-2013 01:06

babestation xtra