babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(14-03-2013 08:47 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Nah i think sexstation bit is just on the web

Yes that's the one thing we all agree on, it's just on the web because hardcore can't be shown on freeview. It's how you get to watch it that we're all trying to figure out.
14-03-2013 11:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2013 11:22 )dominar rygel xvi Wrote:  It's how you get to watch it that we're all trying to figure out.

Yes we know it wasn't on freeview. In a nutshell, the question is whether you could have paid to see the webshow broadcast or whether it was just for website members only.
14-03-2013 11:34
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

just seen tonights line up.no way i will be tuning in.2 half hour live shows and a mass of totally tame pre-recorded rubbish,much of which has already been shown several times.following last nights farce another big let down. such a shame after a few really good recent live shows.lets hope fridays and saturdays line ups stay as advertised and get this encrypted channel back on track.
14-03-2013 19:20
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

Looking back over the past few weeks of schedules it appears that wednesday, thursday and friday have short shows (or no shows). Sunday, monday and tuesday have the two hour shows. Haven't found any schedules for saturdays!

Whilst I prefer the two hour shows myself, the half hour format can be good too - it just needs the right girl prepared to throw herself into it completely, and a few callers to egg her along!
14-03-2013 22:08
Charlemagne Offline

Babestation X are saying that Paige Tyler is going to make an appearance on the show tonight.

It could be that Paige may be coming back to the Babeshows Smile
15-03-2013 00:22
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2013 00:22 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Babestation X are saying that Paige Tyler is going to make an appearance on the show tonight.

It could be that Paige may be coming back to the Babeshows Smile

Sadly it seems much less exciting than that. If you look at the full schedule for tonight it's a re-run of an old recorded film of her with Tiffany in Majorca (which was shown last night as well I think). Looks as tho' BS are using her name to lure people in basically on false pretences.
15-03-2013 00:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah its majorca vids she did with tiff comes to something when they got to use 18month old material to entice punters in to there crap channel

Trust me morechance of jesus appearing live on bs x than paige lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 00:55 by HannahsPet.)
15-03-2013 00:44
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Shocking tactics once again trying to lure any unsuspecting viewers in. Using old videos that were on Paiges old BS website from what I hear. Its not so much that they show them but the fact that Lolly was announcing on the mic on BS that Paige was on bsx and that she was looking forward to seeing her as she had not done so in a long time. That seemed to imply that Paige was actually at the studios, which is no doubt the intention of the channel.
Luckily I got my fingers burnt with bs and learned my lesson years ago. The golden rule is always doubt anything you see or hear from this dodgy bunch bladewave
15-03-2013 08:07
Charlemagne Offline

So they are showing repeat shows on Babestation X Live... bladewave
Glad I didn't waste any money on it
15-03-2013 08:13
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(15-03-2013 08:13 )Charlemagne Wrote:  So they are showing repeat shows on Babestation X Live... bladewave

No, none of the live shows are repeats, otherwise they wouldn't be live. It's an old film that's being repeated, which is something BabestationX does all the time and always has done since the channel started.
15-03-2013 10:37

babestation xtra