babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
fair point.stevie and jada could be a mixed night.id choose to miss it.agree jada is a bit of alright.id tune into her on an x night as all those involved spread their legs.i think she has a nice personality,but if im honest i do love her shaven pussy.
26-01-2013 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

It's also very neat and tidy! A pretty punani if every there was one on display!! I will never tire of looking at either! Big Grin
26-01-2013 21:09
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I thought show was ok plenty of interaction between the babes,only negative for me was some of the camerawork,but overall signs of improvement in content,pity about colour scheme of latest set

im always open to positive change
27-01-2013 06:46
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

personally id just like to say thank you to camilla for all the full on bsx nights she gave.a girl that really entered into the spirit of the x nature of this channel and always with that gorgeous smile.for me she had a genuine regard for,and understanding of,the audience that had tuned in to see her.very best of luck to camilla in all her future ventures.
27-01-2013 20:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Its no good ive tried sticking with it tonight,but having purchased at 11.27 last night i cant cope with geri`s interuptions,having purchased i expect to be left alone to enjoy the babe onscreen who is doing well,if off to bed where i hope not to be interupted for the rest of the night.

28-01-2013 03:58
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I was happy with the show on Sunday night. But are these 2 hour stretches an experiment to see what works better for the audience or here to stay?
28-01-2013 11:53
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks jimmyt73.i stuck with camilla on bs as it was her last night.sorry geri turned up for you cos she had already driven everybody absolutely nuts on the other channel.camilla gave everything on bsx shows.always full on,yet her lovely smile and genuine nature shone through.exactly the type of girl bsx needs to make it successful.yet another full on girl to leave.geri,and not her alone,is one of a group of free to air girls that make false promises but then come on here and deliver no x at all, never spreading their legs and giving full on pussy.they seem quite happy to run the channel down and eliminate competition to themselves.they really need to stick to the free to air channels and take their pussyless,sexless pathetic little dollop of pre-recorded films with them. we will see.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 18:05 by sierraman.)
28-01-2013 11:53
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(28-01-2013 11:53 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  I was happy with the show on Sunday night. But are these 2 hour stretches an experiment to see what works better for the audience or here to stay?

I saw the show last night with Xena and thought it was a good effort from her. As an answer to your question I don't think anything's fixed on BSX and anything can be changed at any time.
28-01-2013 13:11
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Just wanted to say i shall be giving tonights show a miss,after my experience last night of unecessary interuptions by Geri and the over the top nature of tonights plugging i fear that if i was to purchase the same thing would happen again,shame as would like to have seen kimmy in action having missed the last time she was on.

29-01-2013 00:42
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(29-01-2013 00:42 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Just wanted to say i shall be giving tonights show a miss,after my experience last night of unecessary interuptions by Geri and the over the top nature of tonights plugging i fear that if i was to purchase the same thing would happen again,shame as would like to have seen kimmy in action having missed the last time she was on.

You won't miss anything. I'm a big fan of Kimmy, she's far too good for the tameness of this channel. Just watch her on SexStation for free.

You won't have to put up with shaky camerawork and OSG's covering everything a lot of the time:

[Image: image-D2F4_51070E58.jpg]
29-01-2013 00:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

babestation xtra