clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Liveshow / 3G / Spycam

willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Cool Liveshow / 3G / Spycam
See the dreamteam is on today with Tammy and Twinkle. Lesb action allready with Tammy doing Twinkle Tongue
I never seen anyone been so happy to be on as Tammy.Big Grin
Did try to enter Tammy on 3G but only get "Service temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"
Anyone else tryed the 3G lately?
06-08-2008 11:11
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Liveshow / 3G / Spycam
When ever shes on she always puts on a good show, i wish she was on more often.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-08-2008 11:38
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Well it must be working now, because Tammy has been on the 3G for quite a while.

I must also say that those two are a great combination, a kind of dream team.
06-08-2008 13:24
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

has the greenroom improved then willeyg?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
06-08-2008 23:18
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:has the greenroom improved then willeyg?

Still the same settings. Terrible atleast tonight with venus on with her head against the camera. EJ and DaniT also on 3g tonight faceing the correct way against the GR cam but only topless. Only Venus was nude and you could not see anything since the 3g camera is filming "against" the greenroom camera. At daytime it's still the same but more depending on the girls who is on. With T&T on the "today show" it's was not a question about not being able to see anything. Tammy seem to be more frustrated if you dont film her bits.. Big Grin
But as I did mention earlier. If you have the time to watch the daytime show it's ok most of the times. But the evening is only crap most of the time to put it nicely. 90% of the evening/night action in the greenroom is like the caps I did post earlier.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2008 02:08 by willeyg.)
07-08-2008 02:06
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

bloody hell sounds like there never gonna change it by the looks of things.

07-08-2008 03:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

does any one know if the greenroom is on today and if so whos on?

12-08-2008 19:40
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

The greenroom is on all the time. Smile Day and Night. But wasnt home yesterday so I didnt check. Sad
13-08-2008 11:58
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i don't know if its just me but sometimes i get this feeling that the model's aren't always on 3G, as half time they seem like there just typing like there on msn or facebook. And after the screenshot that willeyg put up where you could clearly see that they play cards on the laptop.

16-08-2008 13:14
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Or sometimes they just do like they have a caller.. lol. Venus is on now and playing with herself in front of the 3g camera but she got no caller. lol..
She also changed the settings when she came on tonight. So now she face away from the spycam. First picture is befor she came on. on the second one you see she moved the camera.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

17-08-2008 20:12
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles