GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2022 20:20 )darren73 Wrote:  
(11-05-2022 20:04 )1235912359 Wrote:  Website streams broken for anyone else since 10th May or just me?

Tried the usual, different browsers etc
Working fine for me

Yep! Having no issues either,everything fine
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2022 20:22 by Nitram100.)
11-05-2022 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

(11-05-2022 20:04 )1235912359 Wrote:  Website streams broken for anyone else since 10th May or just me?

Tried the usual, different browsers etc

See if you can connect with a VPN
12-05-2022 20:18
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

No problems here either. Sign in or out, no sweat.
On another side. Last night I went in before midnight on the web and surprised how a little bit more daring the babes were than watching previously. Just the hint of some pussy lips protruding though and quite close up and the rubbing of their pussy over their pants. Normally a problem for the cameraman on XP. I assumed that maybe this was being relayed via Sky and is now acceptable on their platform, rather than FV.
13-05-2022 16:43
Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

Looking at the forthcoming schedule they are struggling to get two on the night shifts.
19-05-2022 11:16
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yeah see tonight's it's just Honey atm but hopefully we might see Roxxy or Jessy turn up,guess we will see what happens in due course
19-05-2022 11:24
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(28-03-2022 07:39 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 20:01 )seducedx6 Wrote:  I would be surprised, if no one has ever said this, but Xpanded consistently fails to turn its clock forward, correctly, in programme guide listings, on tv.
Maybe it's only on "Freeview", and 'YouView'? I wouldn't know.

I did say this, several years ago, on its since-discontinued forum.
From which I was banned, after a few years. Although, as I said on another thread, it wasn't for that!

For instance: the time slot for 01:00-04:00, says transmissions start at 3am! Or words to that effect. I'm not looking at my tv, right now.
That slot has been moved forward, from 00:00-03:00. Rather than merely adjusted, for the clock going forward!
I don't know why, they fail to do something, every other channel does easily.
Similar channels, have various aspects, which are rather amateurish, relative to most other tv channels, but still manage to do that.

As I said, back on its forum, and subsequently on Twitter, it means a tv timer can't be set, for when transmissions start. Given that its night-time transmissions, are for only two hours, on "Freeview", that's a problem for all concerned.

I thought it worth quoting this, about a hardy perennial problem with Xpanded on 'Freeview'...
Albeit Xpanded has been transmitting from midnight, (till 07:00) rather than from 03:00, for a long time.
Maybe the rescanning required will result in the timings being corrected...

I've not been watching any of the channels tonight, as I have been, decreasingly.
Although I have said a few times, that the simplicity of its set, and more than one woman being on it, much of the time, prompting less immobility, makes Xpanded the least worst channel. It's been a long time since I found a significant proportion of the women appearing there, especially exciting. Some of the daytime regulars' making the move, would be an improvement.

It has to be said, after getting a Roku streamer in late 2020, I'd been watching the channels mostly in picture-in-picture, more than ever.
However, the golden days of Roku are over for me: https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/3/22762...march-2022 which isn't to say, there's nothing else that I've watched there.

I've been on my much smaller (10") tablet tonight, without looking at the channels' websites, or anything harder.
I didn't watch the Mary Millington documentary film (again) on Together TV ('Freeview' 83), after 22:00, but I did notice on the tv's programme guide, that it was probably the only other channel that hadn't adjusted its timings correctly for BST!

(Further) Update and addendum: For the first time, Xpanded's timings on 'Freeview' have been adjusted correctly for BST! I'm not sure, precisely when it was done, but it was more likely after a number of weeks, rather than days!

Last night I noticed a few times when channel-hopping, those being the main times I've looked at the channel for ages, a blank screen with silence, for a number of minutes each time.
As suggested by the more recent quoted post, that didn't make as much difference to me, as it would have done in the past.
I don't see much prospect of that changing in the foreseeable future..
The woman I've most wanted to see, in recent years, Gracie Gold, is seven months pregnant, and has changed her Twitter profile to indicate "Former" Xpanded tv presenter, whilst still appearing online.
Cher Mclean, one of those aforementioned daytime regulars, I would have welcomed appearing at night, is also pregnant, and hasn't appeared on tv, for a long time anyway, not only in the small 'Freeview' daytime window, where I would have seen her.

From my quick reckoning, Xpanded tv presenters might have the greatest proportion of reproductivity, across the channels (becoming pregnant during their time they're listed as appearing on them)!?
That possibly being the case, would make it all the more fitting, for Mia Yasmin, who I've previously said would need to be more mobile, if she were on Xpanded, to appear there, in the event she chooses to return to the channels, having given birth this morning/overnight.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2022 14:56 by seducedx6.)
22-05-2022 14:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

DO WHAT!
23-05-2022 01:05
Charlemagne Offline

Just Ashton on last night. Shame that they didn't ask Roxyie to work on till 11pm. She could have covered Ashton's break and give her a little experience of the nightshows.

23-05-2022 12:34
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(23-05-2022 12:34 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Just Ashton on last night. Shame that they didn't ask Roxyie to work on till 11pm. She could have covered Ashton's break and give her a little experience of the nightshows.
Not sure whether the recent increase (sickness aside) in solo nights is deliberate (initially thought it might work - not so sure now) or an indication of a decrease in options. Either way, as you suggest charlemagne, surely someone can cover for breaks.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2022 14:45 by hornball.)
23-05-2022 14:40
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Have they given up on 2 girl shows now?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
24-05-2022 22:06

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here