gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(21-03-2022 18:13 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  I know I’ve said this before but Hazel Bond just gets better with age Tongue

I agree 100%

||||||||
21-03-2022 22:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
poo Offline
Senior Poster

Just an heads up for freeview viewers you will need to rescan on Monday 28th to carry on receiving this channel unfortunately some parts of the UK will no long carry this channel
22-03-2022 18:33
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

what's going on with the website? as there has been an issue streaming for the last 3 days or so.
28-03-2022 06:55
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(06-04-2020 20:01 )seducedx6 Wrote:  I would be surprised, if no one has ever said this, but Xpanded consistently fails to turn its clock forward, correctly, in programme guide listings, on tv.
Maybe it's only on "Freeview", and 'YouView'? I wouldn't know.

I did say this, several years ago, on its since-discontinued forum.
From which I was banned, after a few years. Although, as I said on another thread, it wasn't for that!

For instance: the time slot for 01:00-04:00, says transmissions start at 3am! Or words to that effect. I'm not looking at my tv, right now.
That slot has been moved forward, from 00:00-03:00. Rather than merely adjusted, for the clock going forward!
I don't know why, they fail to do something, every other channel does easily.
Similar channels, have various aspects, which are rather amateurish, relative to most other tv channels, but still manage to do that.

As I said, back on its forum, and subsequently on Twitter, it means a tv timer can't be set, for when transmissions start. Given that its night-time transmissions, are for only two hours, on "Freeview", that's a problem for all concerned.

I thought it worth quoting this, about a hardy perennial problem with Xpanded on 'Freeview'...
Albeit Xpanded has been transmitting from midnight, (till 07:00) rather than from 03:00, for a long time.
Maybe the rescanning required will result in the timings being corrected...

I've not been watching any of the channels tonight, as I have been, decreasingly.
Although I have said a few times, that the simplicity of its set, and more than one woman being on it, much of the time, prompting less immobility, makes Xpanded the least worst channel. It's been a long time since I found a significant proportion of the women appearing there, especially exciting. Some of the daytime regulars' making the move, would be an improvement.

It has to be said, after getting a Roku streamer in late 2020, I'd been watching the channels mostly in picture-in-picture, more than ever.
However, the golden days of Roku are over for me: https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/3/22762...march-2022 which isn't to say, there's nothing else that I've watched there.

I've been on my much smaller (10") tablet tonight, without looking at the channels' websites, or anything harder.
I didn't watch the Mary Millington documentary film (again) on Together TV ('Freeview' 83), after 22:00, but I did notice on the tv's programme guide, that it was probably the only other channel that hadn't adjusted its timings correctly for BST!

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
28-03-2022 07:39
poo Offline
Senior Poster

Can everyone still get 678 ADULT Xpanded TV after a rescan?
28-03-2022 14:45
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(28-03-2022 14:45 )poo Wrote:  Can everyone still get 678 ADULT Xpanded TV after a rescan?

Ive just done a rescan myself and ive got the text message up on the screen so im assuming that i can get the channel will find out later i guess
28-03-2022 16:33
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(28-03-2022 14:45 )poo Wrote:  Can everyone still get 678 ADULT Xpanded TV after a rescan?
Certainly did last night. Time will tell tonight and beyond!!
28-03-2022 21:13
poo Offline
Senior Poster

What the news can everyone still get it?
29-03-2022 10:41
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Went to the channel last night and found a message stating that the frequency has changed, so rescanned as recommended and found the channel working as normal again on 678 as before.
The new improved channel looks exactly the same as the old one.
29-03-2022 13:14
Joh176 Offline
Junior Poster

678 works fine after the scan but I also got a 694 Xpanded channel that is just an information one telling to rescan to watch

noticed it said "upgraded channel" on their message before the scan on Sunday, looks the same
29-03-2022 13:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles