gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
I like the regulars but I am enjoying 2/3 girls on tonight being new/rarely seen. This channel needs a bit of a change in personnel
19-06-2021 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(15-06-2021 16:08 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Xpanded have managed to make the improvement that were needed.
They have added a few girls to their night schedules and some new girls to their daytime slots.

We have had Lola, Georgie, JesssyKat and now Natasha on the nightshows as well as the regular girls.

...and now the welcome return of Darla Gunn.

(19-06-2021 21:05 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  They certainly have. The channel was going full steam ahead then went through a very nasty wobble which for a time made the channel look seriously vulnerable with a skeleton roster. By the looks of things they're now getting nicely back onto an even keel again.

I quite agree

(19-06-2021 23:57 )Superhans95 Wrote:  I like the regulars but I am enjoying 2/3 girls on tonight being new/rarely seen. This channel needs a bit of a change in personnel

Really like Darla & Jessy. Great additions to the ranks. Very aesthetically pleasing to the eye

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2021 01:44 by crankshaft.)
20-06-2021 01:41
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(16-04-2021 23:46 )seducedx6 Wrote:  {snip}

I have a lot of catching up to do, in the threads where I've posted, then been away from the forum, for long intervals, over most of the year, so far!
But in the meantime, I want to reiterate my post from April, above. (Just in case it doesn't remain above! https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2565734) )
Given that BS have failed for far too long, to delay sound and vision synchronously, meaning it's like watching a poorly dubbed film, or more topically, GB News, I don't know why some think that Xpanded having on-air mics, is among the most needed changes, across the channels.
66 might have stopped having their mics on stadium setting, but that doesn't mean you can consistently hear the women's voices, clearly, for one reason or another.
Surveying across the channels, considering sets, most of BS's, including the garden shed set, as I explained above, and most of 66's, and lighting, including puzzling use of coloured lighting, the positioning of the lights, such as some parts of a relatively small set, being less lit than others, and over-brightness, and onscreen graphics, I would say that Xpanded has the least problems.
Even in terms of personnel, although there aren't many current Xpanded women who really excite me, the proportion that turn me off, is much less than elsewhere.
Without getting into the absurdities of boob guys vs butt guys: https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/boob...-butt-guys because I'm both, Xpanded is probably the best for butts on camera, as I said above. The return of the pervecam, doesn't seem to have changed that, so far.
Hence, the greatest improvement, across the channels, for me, would be Mia Yasmin, Bella Baby, and Maddison Lee, my current three favourite women, on one Xpanded set! Smile
I would definitely use my credits then, and after a long time, probably buy some more. My limited budget, permitting.
Tonight I've found that I can no longer see the streams on the 66 website at all, without topping-up!
I have my doubts, that when I signed-up to 66, their hoarding customers' credits, like a pawnbroker, was part of the terms and conditions.
Given that 66 have responded, to having free-to-air programming to themselves, from 10pm till midnight, on Freeview, by first, effectively relaunching 'tease shows', and then, possibly for reasons beyond their control, moving back to a midnight start, I might have been more inclined to use my existing credits.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2021 02:49 by seducedx6.)
24-06-2021 02:41
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

What a shame that the last watchable channel on Freeview is now also a 'pervcam' channel, so a decent chat is ruined as the ladies get distracted and coyly try to give a naughtier show whilst appearing not to. It's very half-arsed and a bit boring. The unfortunate return of the two girls format means that there are often two small blurry women on screen given the dreadful broadcast quality! In seeking a few extra quid for pervcam, entertainment value is lost, certainly on me. They should probably not be on Freeview as online seems a more appropriate platform for these increasingly cam-dominated channels. Just my opinion, but does anyone agree?
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2021 03:24 by GNOMEHEAD.)
27-06-2021 01:59
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

Looks like they're down to one channel, at least for the time being. 914 not available on the EPG and no longer mentioned on their website.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2021 15:18 by WelshMichael.)
30-06-2021 15:17
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

(30-06-2021 15:17 )WelshMichael Wrote:  Looks like they're down to one channel, at least for the time being. 914 not available on the EPG and no longer mentioned on their website.

Didn't realise there's a separate thread for this on the day shows board.
30-06-2021 15:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

hmmm dont get it they have 2 streams showing the same picture

surely its pretty easy to get one girl one stream looks like will be sharing beds

doubt will be 3 girls on this weekend

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-06-2021 21:37
WelshMichael Online
Master Poster

(30-06-2021 21:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmm dont get it they have 2 streams showing the same picture

surely its pretty easy to get one girl one stream looks like will be sharing beds

doubt will be 3 girls on this weekend

Yes, why not put one girl on the web and one on TV? Could be very crowded on screen Friday and Saturday!
30-06-2021 21:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well if it turns out to be relentless double babe stints or/and split screen that brings to an end my Xpanded intrerest I'm afraid.

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2021 22:07 by Snooks.)
30-06-2021 22:07
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

I mean like what in the actual fuck just like that Xpanded has one of their channels gone?

Was it there choice i know it cost some bit of good money to keep a running channel of course.

But like this whole 2 women on the screen at the same time is not good to be having it permanently everynight with only when one of the ladys goes on a break is when there won't be 2 on screen.
30-06-2021 22:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles