Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(08-05-2023 13:27 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(08-05-2023 13:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Why are you thinking this? There's nothing to suggest Xpanded is folding either immediately or anytime in the foreseeable future

In this day and age, having your website not fully functional for 3 days now without any message of explanation does not exactly bode confidence in a business doing well.

When babestation had their various issues in the past including not being on tv for days, they often didn't put out any messages or explanation, they're still here. As has been already posted, Xpanded are apparently upgrading their streams

Piper Niven Superfan
08-05-2023 13:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

If xpanded are updaing their streams, the how come michelle moist and other girls are on babestation? Also the writing has been on the wall for ages, as Maria used to be on every night and when the best girls are only on a few nights a week, you know it's only a matter of time before a channel collapses
08-05-2023 15:27
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2023 15:27 )Babefan2021 Wrote:  If xpanded are updaing their streams, the how come michelle moist and other girls are on babestation? Also the writing has been on the wall for ages, as Maria used to be on every night and when the best girls are only on a few nights a week, you know it's only a matter of time before a channel collapses
I offered up the same depressing forecast some time ago! It has been hard to see it any other way, although I can't understand how we got here in a way! In terms of the best girls only being on a few times, thankfully Honey bucks that trend, It is unsustainable though to have so few in such repetitive mode! Mind you, BS (sadly) hold all the aces and yet they are as repetitive themselves!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2023 17:12 by hornball.)
08-05-2023 17:09
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

Just because the live stream has been down for a number of days now doesn't mean xpanded are struggling. Yes it's frustrating for people who use the stream due to not being able to watch on sky or freeview. I expect the stream will be back soon once it's been updated. Plus when there is only 7 night shows a week you can't expect someone to be on every night, most get 2 or 3 night shows a week each.
08-05-2023 17:45
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

(08-05-2023 13:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
Why are you thinking this? There's nothing to suggest Xpanded is folding either immediately or anytime in the foreseeable future

In this day and age, having your website not fully functional for 3 days now without any message of explanation does not exactly bode confidence in a business doing well.

When babestation had their various issues in the past including not being on tv for days, they often didn't put out any messages or explanation, they're still here. As has been already posted, Xpanded are apparently upgrading their streams

This is part of a worrying trend which started with them going from two TV channels to one then two live streams to one then the awful dreaded box. So its not just about one issue, its a pattern that points to possible collapse coming. Which is a real shame because I much prefer Xpanded to Babestation and if BS get a monopoly its only going to make things worse.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
08-05-2023 19:55
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2023 19:55 )CheekyKev Wrote:  
(08-05-2023 13:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

This is part of a worrying trend which started with them going from two TV channels to one then two live streams to one then the awful dreaded box. So its not just about one issue, its a pattern that points to possible collapse coming. Which is a real shame because I much prefer Xpanded to Babestation and if BS get a monopoly its only going to make things worse.
^^100%
08-05-2023 20:32
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

A lot of smart guys on this forum, or maybe we’re just wise because we’ve seen this before with Bang Babes, Bluebird, Sin Tv etc. I remember a year ago when posters on here were talking about the demise of S66 and at the time I was like, ‘nah, surely not. All they’ve done is left the platform and lost a few girls. They’ll be alright when they sort their website out.’

But it never happened and S66 died. I was wrong. And now the same people on here are talking about Xpanded and this time I’m listening. I’d hate for them to end though. Babestation the only choice would be a bad thing.
08-05-2023 20:48
Babefan2021 Offline
Junior Poster

Funnily enough, I predicted that S66 would fold many-a-time several months beforehand ... Shame I was right.
08-05-2023 21:11
eccccco Offline
Junior Poster

well...time to write a business plan and get an investor and make a better business than they are... a cheap TV license will be available soon...
08-05-2023 21:59
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

If it Xpanded does go under then I will miss Maria big time Sad
09-05-2023 00:35

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles