RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Certainly looks that way

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2022 22:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

(24-05-2022 22:06 )storrmin Wrote:  Have they given up on 2 girl shows now?

Don't think so. Honey left early the other week whilst paired with Maria. They may have said Maria can take tonight off to make up for covering for Honey?

Thought I saw on the schedule that Honey was down on her own for tonight but at the weekend it switched to Maria as well.
24-05-2022 23:51
Charlemagne Offline

The schedule show 2 girls on for the rest of the week.

Ashton has not been on the show because her dog is unwell.
I don't know why Maria wasn't on last night.

25-05-2022 08:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Good to hear. Would explain why Ashton’s had her dog with her the other night, so she could keep an eye on him. Hope Ashton’s dog is better soon.

Xpanded do need a bigger roster or have cover babes on standby to make sure it's 2 babes

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2022 13:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2022 13:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Good to hear. Would explain why Ashton’s had her dog with her the other night, so she could keep an eye on him. Hope Ashton’s dog is better soon.

Xpanded do need a bigger roster or have cover babes on standby to make sure it's 2 babes
If we know that Rammy, why don't they??
25-05-2022 16:58
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Personally i prefer one babe on screen,for me having two babes on screen limits a babes movement/performance and also given the fact that babes are not allowed to touch each other these days,for me as a mere tv viewer xpandedtv dropping to one channel has ruined my enjoyment of the shows,so i will always treasure the nights when the likes of Ashton/Maria are on there own
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2022 00:56 by tigeralf.)
25-05-2022 17:24
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(25-05-2022 13:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^

According to her twitter, Ashton's dog apparently has a tumour, so not looking good. Don't expect to see her on the channel for atleast the rest of this week I would say

||||||||
25-05-2022 20:09
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(25-05-2022 17:24 )tigeralf Wrote:  Personally i prefer one babe on screen,for me having two babes on screen limits a babes movement/performance and also given the fact that babes are not allowed to touch each other these days,for me as a mere tv viewer xpandedtv dropping to one channel has ruined my enjoyment of the shows,so i will always treasure the nights when the likes of Ashton/Maria are own there own

I agree. It is a refreshing change to see one girl having the set to themselves. Obviously the camera lens also can get closer and they take up more on the view on screen which is what is refreshing to see. I think every now and then it's ok.

If I had a preference, it is for the tried and tested normal format of 2 girls. Nice to have the two babes on screen. Often the interaction is good, more call options obviously also

||||||||
25-05-2022 20:14
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

I don't like the two girl, one set format. Was really disappointed Xpanded went away from two girls, two separate sets.

Personally, I think the girls do better when doing solo shows. From what I saw last night, Honey was engaged with callers, busy on calls, worked hard at switching things up after breaks.

For me, I only really pay attention when a girl goes on break and the cam focuses on just one. So when Honey or Maria have a night on their own, I'm happy. If there's a break, so what? I'm ok with waiting until they come back on, rather than the cramming two girls into one shot.

Too much money to lose for Xpanded to go to single girl night shifts I'd say.
26-05-2022 01:07
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2022 17:24 )tigeralf Wrote:  Personally i prefer one babe on screen,for me having two babes on screen limits a babes movement/performance and also given the fact that babes are not allowed to touch each other these days,for me as a mere tv viewer xpandedtv dropping to one channel has ruined my enjoyment of the shows,so i will always treasure the nights when the likes of Ashton/Maria are on there own
I think personally the two girl nights are better! Not least because it means no down (ad time) and also the interaction can be good if the pairings are right. They were for a while, but were switched around (maybe understandable in a way - variety) but I would go for rapport and interaction every time personally, even if it meant the same two girls together all the time! Hey different strokes (yep) different folks and all that. We also get a fair amount of single time on screen on the same shows.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2022 17:41 by hornball.)
26-05-2022 17:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles