gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Was there ever a reason given as to why this show is topless only?

I remember a very brief time when they allowed full nudity, but then it quickly went tame again.

Is it a license reason, or just the choice of the producers?

AKA Lara Croft
30-01-2021 03:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Where has the white table and black chair come from?
It's a move away from the beds.

07-02-2021 00:43
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Have to say Xpanded has very much become my first channel of choice nowadays.
Remarkable for so many reasons but true.

07-02-2021 03:46
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2021 00:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Where has the white table and black chair come from?
It's a move away from the beds.

Further allows the girls to tempt the foot fetishists by putting their feet up on the table!

Big Grin
07-02-2021 10:27
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(07-02-2021 03:46 )snookered Wrote:  Have to say Xpanded has very much become my first channel of choice nowadays.

Have to say, I agree with this. And for me it has been the case for the last 12 months or more, with top talent such as Maria Smith, Kimmy, Ashton Rae, Stevie-Lou, Hazel Bond & Honey Scott. The flipside of this perspective is that BS has been so crap for a while now (I can count on 1 hand the babes worth watching on BS). Studio 66 maintains a good array of talent by comparison.

Going further back, Xpanded was excelling for a good while with the likes of Jennifer Kelly, Gia Diaz & Ashlyn Shaw (wasted on BS), and also Gracie Gold, Jordan Lou, Lacey Jay & Alison Wild.

Really like the newest recruit Darla Gunn btw

||||||||
07-02-2021 10:30
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(07-02-2021 10:30 )crankshaft Wrote:  [quote='snookered' pid='2543545' dateline='1612665981']
Have to say Xpanded has very much become my first channel of choice nowadays.

Have to say, I agree with this. And for me it has been the case for the last 12 months or more, with top talent such as Maria Smith, Kimmy, Ashton Rae, Stevie-Lou, Hazel Bond & Honey Scott. The flipside of this perspective is that BS has been so crap for a while now (I can count on 1 hand the babes worth watching on BS). Studio 66 maintains a good array of talent by comparison.

Going further back, Xpanded was excelling for a good while with the likes of Jennifer Kelly, Gia Diaz & Ashlyn Shaw (wasted on BS), and also Gracie Gold, Jordan Lou, Lacey Jay & Alison Wild.

Not sure I concur that Xpanded has been the go to for the past year in totality?? It undoubtedly was (particularly with the line up you mention in the last comment you make beyond those 12 months) In the last 3 - 6 months however, it has lost ground with repetitive output|! Still streets ahead in terms of 'studio set' though!

At its best it is outstanding, and if they can persuade Darla (great debut) to stay with nights - assuming sandy rae will never do them??Sad - then we can look forward to at least one 'new' face on our screens, More than a decent addition as well!
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 12:25 by hornball.)
07-02-2021 12:22
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(07-02-2021 12:22 )hornball Wrote:  Not sure I concur that Xpanded has been the go to for the past year in totality?? It undoubtedly was (particularly with the line up you mention in the last comment you make beyond those 12 months) In the last 3 - 6 months however, it has lost ground with repetitive output|! Still streets ahead in terms of 'studio set' though!

At its best it is outstanding, and if they can persuade Darla (great debut) to stay with nights - assuming sandy rae will never do them??Sad - then we can look forward to at least one 'new' face on our screens, More than a decent addition as well!

Agree fully re. the repetitive output.

I thought this channel was great last year, heck come the year end awards I only voted for XP girls in the main ones, but it has become so repetitive these past few months.

Since last Friday, both Michelle and Ashton have been on four times, add in three nights from Honey, and when you're primarily operating just two girls a night, it doesn't offer much in the way of variety. Yeah, great if you're a fan of those three, and presumably they bring in the calls with how much they dominate, but I wish XP would utilize their roster more, which I still think is really strong.

Would like to see Darla again on nights and also Rhia on them too (I have no idea if she would be up for doing them, but she's certainly not shy going by what she posts on her sospoilt page).

It's a similar story with XP's Daytime output too.
20-02-2021 12:27
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

In addition to Darla after her fine debut, there is a new young lady on the xpanded cams who I think would also be a wonderful addition to the nightshows. She is Liberty Bliss, and may be characterised as a BBW. https://xpanded.com/chat-girl/liberty

||||||||
20-02-2021 14:59
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2021 03:46 )snookered Wrote:  Have to say Xpanded has very much become my first channel of choice nowadays.

I have to agree @snookered, but then they are sticking to a formula that works, the girls all enjoy the shows and clearly interacting with the fans on and off of the phone. I know Xpanded are very strict when it comes to time keeping and shift etc, almost sounds like its a fun workplace and not a doss house that bs seems to have become again. I'd love to see a few of the bs girls survive working (ooops sorry naughty word) on xpanded.
20-02-2021 15:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Very much my channel of choice again tonight. Becoming a very regular occurrence.

06-03-2021 03:59

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles