gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
For Me last night and like most other nights i thought Xpandedtv were the channels of the night
23-12-2019 18:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Good to see that some channels allow their girls time off for Christmas until later in the evening. Never quite understood why this and the other channels don't close down for Christmas as most normal people should be with friends, family or out to a restaurant.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-12-2019 18:49
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

I always kind of assumed working over Christmas across all the channels was voluntary on the part of the babes, and double kudos to any who are willing to do so.

Same for the camera crews and other staff.
26-12-2019 22:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-12-2019 18:49 )GMach1 Wrote:  Good to see that some channels allow their girls time off for Christmas until later in the evening. Never quite understood why this and the other channels don't close down for Christmas as most normal people should be with friends, family or out to a restaurant.
Maybe some lonely callers feel these ladies are all their company in the world? Surprised Whatever other Dickensian failures these channels might operate on a regular basis, they're not work-houses, as far as I'm aware.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-12-2019 22:33
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Would love to see tamara do more night shifts
28-12-2019 12:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-12-2019 18:49 )GMach1 Wrote:  Good to see that some channels allow their girls time off for Christmas until later in the evening. Never quite understood why this and the other channels don't close down for Christmas as most normal people should be with friends, family or out to a restaurant.
Never quite understood why this and the other channels don't close down for Christmas as most normal people should be with friends, family or out to a restaurant.

You could apply that quote to almost any sector of business. NHS staff are pretty much often working 24/7 over Christmas. Retail staff only get Xmas day off for Christmas and most work Boxing Day when they should be allowed two days off. Then most get New Years Day off & I would think I'll be working NYD to make up for being ill over Christmas.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-12-2019 12:26
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Jessica/Jennifer Kelly was the last to go naked last month - she does it occasionally but the problem is with no microphone on set the girls can't actually tell their callers or viewers that they can ger naked so no-one asks.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-12-2019 00:45
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

I no xpanded is cheap and stuff but could you imagine Ashlyn and maria on bs God that would be awesome
30-12-2019 00:43
mikey564 Offline
Posting Machine

hi all i dont no if i am on the right thread to ask this but here go can you all watched xpadedtv on line i cant i cant watched it mine been like this now for 4 days now just want to no if someone can help me with this thx
30-12-2019 18:50
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(30-12-2019 18:50 )mikey564 Wrote:  hi all i dont no if i am on the right thread to ask this but here go can you all watched xpadedtv on line i cant i cant watched it mine been like this now for 4 days now just want to no if someone can help me with this thx

Only place to watch Xpanded online is on their site. Create a free account and login.

Just google xpanded tv and go to xpanded.com

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2019 19:05 by Stemmw.)
30-12-2019 19:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles