Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(15-07-2019 16:12 )GMach1 Wrote:  
(15-07-2019 14:33 )hornball Wrote:  
(15-07-2019 11:36 )GMach1 Wrote:  Jessica(Jennifer) did last week and Vicki has done twice but not the others yet, although Michelle has said she wouldn't be against it but it is up to,the callers to ask, but as I stated before they don't/didn't know this was possible. Since Michelle mentioned it no one it would appear has asked her to get em off, so until someone asks we have to wait.
Waiting is not the worst thing in the world GMach!! To be honest, some worth waiting for, for as long as it takes. Others?? well if it happens great, but not gonna determine watching habits - for me at least!! Tonight is one prime example. already sold on Jennifer's appearance - naked or not!! That incredible body doesn't need to be seen inch - by - inch to be appreciated and create the desired effect - just as with her inherent attractiveness over all. Should she choose to discard all her clothes and thrill us even more with unimpeded views (specifically if lying side - on) however - then I will remain thankful either way!!

It is nice to have a little anticipation (will she/wont she) thrown into the mix, rather than just - of course she/they will - and as regular as clockwork!!

Oh yes indeed but it's lucky I am already on pill for my blood pressure or it would be through the roof anticipating the nudity Wink
especially - I confess - those outstanding thighs and that arse. Might have to steal myself - grow a pair - and call her (I confess it will take a lot to cross that particular rubicon) to see if I can entice her to stand. No man can withstand that!! You know the sexiest part of a woman's body that I mean!! '
15-07-2019 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Erm yes Big Grin You make it sound like Kryptonite Big Grin she probably doesn't bite, unless you want her to and she looks to me to be a real sweetie-the tigress in her might come out later in your call. Good luck if you do call her. Say hi from us, maybe she might join one day Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-07-2019 18:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2019 18:43 )GMach1 Wrote:  Erm yes Big Grin You make it sound like Kryptonite Big Grin she probably doesn't bite, unless you want her to and she looks to me to be a real sweetie-the tigress in her might come out later in your call. Good luck if you do call her. Say hi from us, maybe she might join one day Wink
Don't hold your breath!! Might bottle it!!Surprised Maybe ask her - should I call - to take the reigns while I listen and playshocked
15-07-2019 18:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I actually managed to dig out Jens' pics from her time at S66 that some of you reminded me of! The transformation from then to mesmerising woman of today, is almost beyond words!!

No offence, but there should be an age 18 0nly channel, and the others reserved for those with undoubted woman quality and appearances strong legs, wide hips etc
15-07-2019 19:06
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(15-07-2019 18:50 )hornball Wrote:  
(15-07-2019 18:43 )GMach1 Wrote:  Erm yes Big Grin You make it sound like Kryptonite Big Grin she probably doesn't bite, unless you want her to and she looks to me to be a real sweetie-the tigress in her might come out later in your call. Good luck if you do call her. Say hi from us, maybe she might join one day Wink
Don't hold your breath!! Might bottle it!!Surprised Maybe ask her - should I call - to take the reigns while I listen and playshocked

Coward! Hand back your OBE this instantBounce Yes of course you should call her, to take the REINS but resist the opportunity to 'play' unless you have it on speaker Big Grinlaugh

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-07-2019 19:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2019 19:09 )GMach1 Wrote:  
(15-07-2019 18:50 )hornball Wrote:  

Coward! Hand back your OBE this instantBounce Yes of course you should call her, to take the REINS but resist the opportunity to 'play' unless you have it on speaker Big Grinlaugh

Bounce:biglaugh:Now who is the 'Noel' relying on rocks off by third partyRolleyesBig Grin
15-07-2019 19:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Noel? Edmonds? Gallagher? eh? Smile I'm indeed relying on your charms to charm her out of her knickers Big Grin

15-07-2019 19:30
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

No one mentioning the website stream not working? Or is it just me?
15-07-2019 21:23
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2019 19:30 )GMach1 Wrote:  Noel? Edmonds? Gallagher? eh? Smile I'm indeed relying on your charms to charm her out of her knickers Big Grin

laughBig LaughBounce very good!! If a tad obvious!!Wink
16-07-2019 11:15
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(15-07-2019 15:42 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Online streams down for anyone else?

(15-07-2019 21:23 )Superhans95 Wrote:  No one mentioning the website stream not working? Or is it just me?

Been down for me for 10 days on multiple computers and tablets. Tried everything I can think of, contacted them and they just said clear browser cache. Sad Sad
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 11:31 by SawBoss.)
16-07-2019 11:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles