gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
So clearly it is the channels own policy to not go down the naked route (although didn't Michelle say that had changed, and that she was willing/indeed intended to go 'free'??). With Honey in the form she was in last night, my own policy of not really giving a crap about nakedness stands! Like me to attention last nightBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 19:11 by hornball.)
03-07-2019 19:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-07-2019 19:10 )hornball Wrote:  So clearly it is the channels own policy to not go down the naked route (although didn't Michelle say that had changed, and that she was willing/indeed intended to go 'free'??). With Honey in the form she was in last night, my own policy of not really giving a crap about nakedness stands! Like me to attention last nightBig Laugh

She blew me away as well. You weren’t alone in reacting the way you did. She was really on form last night, and looked so good.
03-07-2019 19:14
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2019 19:14 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  
(03-07-2019 19:10 )hornball Wrote:  So clearly it is the channels own policy to not go down the naked route (although didn't Michelle say that had changed, and that she was willing/indeed intended to go 'free'??). With Honey in the form she was in last night, my own policy of not really giving a crap about nakedness stands! Like me to attention last nightBig Laugh

She blew me away as well. You weren’t alone in reacting the way you did. She was really on form last night, and looked so good.

And as a rule, blondes don't have more fun - with me at least! Goes to show the standard set by Honey!! Bring on tomorrow night - best of both worlds with both honey and Jen', but no Sky multiroomHuh Friday is wash day ….again apparently!!Bounce
03-07-2019 19:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2019 22:43 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  In a little black thong and nothing else Heart
And that thong - close to a string (yes please Honey er Honey:biglaughSmile as it is possible to get!
03-07-2019 19:25
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Bucket of water on standby, hose those people down! Big Grin
Good line up tonight, Jordan-Lou, Maria and Becky B-yesssssss! Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 19:51 by GMach1.)
03-07-2019 19:50
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(03-07-2019 16:51 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(17-06-2019 12:27 )SawBoss Wrote:  I would say Xpanded's license restricts them maybe while the other's licenses don't?

Standard Ofcom licenses, which Xpanded have, don't prevent or restrict them from showing nudity.

Didn't say it stopped them showing nudity, I was just making an assumption based on what Michelle said in her thread (something about the other channels having different licenses which means they can do different stuff to Xpanded).

The fact that the girls hardly ever go naked makes it more special if/when they do imo.
04-07-2019 11:26
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sky+HD is buggered up again so won't be able to watch whoever is on tonight/this morning. Great night with Jordan-Lou, Becky B and Maria outdoing the other channels imho.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-07-2019 11:53
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Are we ready for tonight gentlemen?? Provisions at the ready (and I don't mean the beers)Big Grin Need a third channel with a split (easy wipe:biglaughSmile screen.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 18:46 by hornball.)
04-07-2019 18:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well no because we don't have SKY at present-bloody engineer didn't ring us back so I will have to revert to the FTA version(whenever that comes on) as well as use the laptop and iPad. Damn inconvenient, but a good line up Vicki, Honey and JessicaTongueTongueTongue three total babes there.

04-07-2019 18:49
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2019 18:49 )GMach1 Wrote:  Well no because we don't have SKY at present-bloody engineer didn't ring us back so I will have to revert to the FTA version(whenever that comes on) as well as use the laptop and iPad. Damn inconvenient, but a good line up Vicki, Honey and JessicaTongueTongueTongue three total babes there.

Well that line - up should be on top of the podium for sure. Sounds like it will be two and one channel wise! I have a tiny favouritism one way more than the other, so selfishly hope that the two are the 'right two'. alternate by all means though. Ok off to build energy levelsBounceBig Laugh I hope my Sky doesn't go belly up as Xpanded isn't on my freeview for some reason - (always blocked)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 18:59 by hornball.)
04-07-2019 18:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles