gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

skully Offline

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(02-07-2019 16:58 )hornball Wrote:  Jennifer was a class apart!! Awesome!! In terms of the hottest ass and legs, she runs Alexa on S66 very close (no offence, but the cigar is just....only just missing) As I have said before, I am not hung up on this naked thing...don't need it, but how amazing - if she was willing and consented to it - would Jennifer be on say S66 where the girls do throw the clothes to the floor?? Hope she doesn't as she doesn't need too, but wouldn't be too upset if she did make the switch!Tongue By the way, why don't they allow screen grabs from Xpanded?? It is a crucial omission, and makes our lives decidedly poorer.

Spot on about Jennifer. She has already been on S66 though, did get her kit off too. There are probably some working vids somewhere in her thread https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...sica+kelly

As far caps & vids go, they have strict control of their content/copyright, so we've not had anything from their shows posted since 2012.
It's a shame, but sometimes things don't work out.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
02-07-2019 17:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ah yes I remember some of that. Great sets, more adventurous camera work, roaming, close-ups, naughtier and sexier, that was what made Elite TV/S66 so good back then. Everytime she appeared it sent a shiver down my spine, to see a hot and sexy girl turning it on night after night, in the skimpiest and sexiest of outfits was a joy to watch, either solo or with sharing with someone. Not so much nudity now(apart from last night) but still that sexiness and sheer sex appeal of Jessica(Jennifer) that is still managing to send a shiver down my spine. TongueTongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-07-2019 17:55
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2019 17:55 )GMach1 Wrote:  Ah yes I remember some of that. Great sets, more adventurous camera work, roaming, close-ups, naughtier and sexier, that was what made Elite TV/S66 so good back then. Everytime she appeared it sent a shiver down my spine, to see a hot and sexy girl turning it on night after night, in the skimpiest and sexiest of outfits was a joy to watch, either solo or with sharing with someone. Not so much nudity now(apart from last night) but still that sexiness and sheer sex appeal of Jessica(Jennifer) that is still managing to send a shiver down my spine. TongueTongue

Unfortunately - as you suggest - that was then, this is now!! I wonder how the management come to the conclusion that the format - hard to work out exactly what that is to be fair - they are following works, and on what level??
02-07-2019 19:15
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

On a positive note, seems JK will be sharing the night Thursday) with Honey! Shame no set sharing but still, that body (each one) with that 'grind' Plenty of action in households up and down (deliberate description) the country, not just passive/visual appreciation/stimulation
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019 19:31 by hornball.)
02-07-2019 19:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Only Honey tonight...so far...not that I am complaining IN THE SLIGHTESTTongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-07-2019 22:41
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

In a little black thong and nothing else Heart
02-07-2019 22:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2019 22:43 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  In a little black thong and nothing else Heart
I have never seen honey look better, or seemingly more into it than before. At one point one particular caller (which one of you here was it??...come on own up and claim your much deserved appreciation) caused her to give a very clear WOW!!. So kudos to you whoever you are!

Add to that her highly erotic tit licking, and that amazing figure on view in those almost not there panties exposing as much as was humanly possible of her incredible thighs and tight arse, and she caused me to literally explode!! Not hyperbole here - I mean actual clothes/bed sheet changing reaction to her. Never happened to me with any girl on before, and to be honest, didn't think Honey would be the one, but outstanding!! Too much info???.... tough!!P We have simply got to persuade the girls of Xpanded that allowing screen grabs here is in everyone's interest!!
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 15:06 by hornball.)
03-07-2019 14:41
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-07-2019 14:41 )hornball Wrote:  
(02-07-2019 22:43 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  In a little black thong and nothing else Heart
I have never seen honey look better, or seemingly more into it than before. At one point one particular caller (which one of you here was it??...come on own up and claim your much deserved appreciation) caused her to give a very clear WOW!!. So kudos to you whoever you are!

Add to that her highly erotic tit licking, and that amazing figure on view in those almost not there panties exposing as much as was humanly possible of her incredible thighs and tight arse, and she caused me to literally explode!! Not hyperbole here - I mean actual clothes/bed sheet changing reaction to her. Never happened to me with any girl on before, and to be honest, didn't think Honey would be the one, but outstanding!! Too much info???.... tough!!P We have simply got to persuade the girls of Xpanded that allowing screen grabs here is in everyone's interest!!

Too much info?

Definitely not. I’ve been guilty of the same thing concerning that babe in the past, so I’m the last one in here who’d damn you for it.
03-07-2019 15:41
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2019 12:27 )SawBoss Wrote:  I would say Xpanded's license restricts them maybe while the other's licenses don't?

Standard Ofcom licenses, which Xpanded have, don't prevent or restrict them from showing nudity.
03-07-2019 16:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

The thing is if callers don't know that nudity is allowed they can't ask for it and similarly the girls have no microphones so can't tell viewers, the potential callers that it is allowed too. Short of holding up a sign saying NUDITY ALLOWED you wouldn't know and there are no on-screen graphics(like at BS) to tell you either. The only way would be to mention it on their main Twitter feed or the girls' individually mention it on their Twitter/Insta/FBook etc.

03-07-2019 19:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles