gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Some good valid points there but don't forget Vicki and Michelle and one other girl whose name escapes me do regularly flash some 'fuzz' above their knickers and I've not seen any of the girls taken to task.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-06-2019 13:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

A new blonde girl on tonights show.

She's called Danni Marie.

17-06-2019 20:08
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Funny it only has Lacey and Honey on tonight's schedule. Still new babe will be nice to see.

Hold the BUS!! Wow! she is cute and busty and blonde eek this could be good tonight!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2019 23:18 by GMach1.)
17-06-2019 20:53
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

Tonight I have been delighted to learn that a terrible member of staff was given their comeuppance (I think I now which one, but being careful with my pronouns for all sorts of reasons these days...) and dismayed that what I have generally celebrated as a prudent, careful company could have tolerated such behaviour so far into this age of we-really-should-know-better-by-now. The promotion of nudity and sex won't necessarily coincide with every aim of the MeToo movement, but I never want my entertainment to come at unreasonable costs.

It so happens that my costs these days are spread between a couple of webcam sites;including Xpanded for one cam lady, and my regular phone sex favourite. It would have beggared my belief a few years ago, but the end of my night shift hours and the appreciation for other ways of spending the cash means I hardly see the channels at the moment. Visiting the website a lot, and seeing the revolving door of TV girls never seemed different from the way it had been in the past, and since every other departure seemed to coincide with stints at the other remaining channels...

I am pleased that this change has come; and hope those made to feel miserable and undervalued can recover. My motivations for hoping that Xpanded TV have learnt from their appalling misjudgements and will continue to be profitable selfishly come from my own satisfaction with their service. Calls to the phone sex girl, and Honey every now and then, are excellent in content and value, and I would miss them. The Scott is looking sensational tonight!Smile
17-06-2019 23:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You have India Asia (who I have to say looks totally happy at BS now), to thank for that. She pushed hard for what she believed in and didn't let go, and others jumped on board whether they worked at XP or not, and backed up her allegations. What we need to see is XP moving forward and raising standards regularly on both daytime and night time to a level where they could compete with St66 & BS.

And a message to anyone out there: if you are thinking of running a babe channel, make sure that you have a safe working environment
for all concerned from the shows presenters down to the back room staff, the floor managers, set designers etc and everybody is working as ONE complete unit and respect given to each and every employee and always be prepared to support each other where problems arise and sort them out where needed.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2019 08:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Spot on it’s all down to India Asia taking a stand against xpanded which exposed what was going on at xpanded & xpanded had no choice as a result to take action.

Hopefully now xpanded can move on & compete with bs & s66

Piper Niven Superfan
18-06-2019 08:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Have the changes that have been made as a result of India's reflect in the shows and performances?

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-06-2019 10:03
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Michelle mentioned that no-one has asked for her to be naked, but I've been thinking it could be that no-one actually knows that a girl can get naked if asked. I've not seen anything that mentions it, is it written anywhere on the website? and if the girls were allowed to use a microphone they could actually tell their potential callers that this is possible. You'd think that someone would have asked though.Smile

20-06-2019 17:19
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Wouldn't it be lovely if the XP girls were allowed to stand up, walk about and show their beautiful bodies in a wider range of positions? XP has such stunning girls, and they don't make the best use of them.
22-06-2019 12:48
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Bed sets should be a thing of the past imo. It is time the shows got way more interactive if they are going to keep interest with many I am sure!!

(This post was last modified: 22-06-2019 14:26 by lovebabes56.)
22-06-2019 14:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles