gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

poo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: xxXpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
On the 4/2/14 there a new channel starting on freeview channel 5+24.The information i have is it will go of air at midnight or 1am. Leavening space for a over night channel this might be the new provider xxXpanded TV are looking for.Or it might be one of the other babes channels.This is only guess work by me but might be worth keeping a eye on.
26-01-2014 16:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-01-2014 01:02 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  XXXpanded is heading toward it's 3rd anniversary and has a business model that
seems to work. Like Cellcast itarts part of a bigger media tech parent company and the tv channel(s) are just a small part of the business, their webcams and web girls around the world a much bigger part of the whole show.

XXXpanded has it's critics here and back biting from those that run the other channels here and elsewhere but the channel seems to do ok and have a happy team of people working there and running it.

It'll be around for a good long time to come.

The licence holder and the company behind xxXpanded tv is a company called TXT ME TV LIMITED", company details here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/042472...ny-summary

Like you say TEXT ME TV Limited is part of another company, the ultimate parent company is a company called "AMPLEFUTURE GROUP LIMITED", company details including financial details here here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/047714...ny-summary

The financial details only show up to 2012 and aren't up to date, but it does show they had a net worth of £-1,730.536, with liabilities of £1,178,121, and assets of £1,591,656 in 2012 , i'm never sure how to interpret these financial details or if the company is in a healthy state or not .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-01-2014 17:49
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

(24-01-2014 01:34 )winsaw Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 01:08 )mikedafc Wrote:  It seems that they have just bought night airtime off of Cruz TV rather than taking over the channel and rebranding it

xxp own cruz, 944 has always been a xxp channel it was just that they tried something different but guess they have found out a normal babe channel makes more money,
sky don't update the channel names that often so it may be called a gay channel for a bit yet but the EPG has been updated

It seems that as has been said it's Cruzer gay channel until 9pm then it's xxXpanded 9pm-5am. I don't have Sky epg, I'm on freesat watching in non-freesat mode on my box, so i've just changed channel name manually, it still comes listed as Cruzer Gay on sat scan, this is down to xxXpanded not updating the transponder details.
26-01-2014 18:06
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Updating of the EPG guide is a separate thing to the lease of the satellite channel.

The contract for being on the EPG would be between xxxPanded and Sky TV. Some cases and deals the channel itself would be responsible for updating the EPG, in some cases updating the EPG details is down to Sky and they would have to wait for Sky to do this update.

I know this from working on radio stations broadcasting on Sky Digital, each with different EPG deals.

I'm sure it'll all be sorted to what xxxpanded want soon.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
26-01-2014 20:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

On my EPG it lists it as Xxpanded after 9pm, until whenever the others take it back over in the AM.

It's a bit odd that xxp's company can presumably make a profit from the lads doing a dayshow but not lasses (although I suppose the lads have no competition)

Looks like some channel changes in the next few days/weeks anyway, though whether it includes xxp, I dunno Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-01-2014 21:36
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

This was posted on the xxxpanded official forum on 22nd :

Quote:For those of you who watch us on freeview, tonights show will be the last for a while as our current freeview capacity deal has expired. We are in discussions about new capacity and we expect to be back on the freeview platform again in future.
In the meantime, those of you who have freesat on your TV can manually tune to the frequency details shown on the TV page to receive our channels, and of course everyone can view the channels here on the website.

Only the main channel is available on the website. Still, there is hope from that message.
27-01-2014 01:01
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Judging by the current output offered on Sky at present (which is very good) I would only assume they mean business, and these technical issues will be corrected shortly.
I would guess this is all a big shake up for them, and they will fix all issues shortly.
The image quality on Sky has improved and they're definitely mixing it up with the other main channels at the moment, if not kicking their arses to be honest.
I wouldn't be too worried.
27-01-2014 01:53
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

So there's hope after all? In the meantime, let's have a look at Ms Serino again.. =)
27-01-2014 02:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Raegan Sidley is on the schedule for tonight for her debut. And there is an ad on the site asking for more TV babes to apply for work. They're bringing in the new girls like Pringles. Wink
30-01-2014 00:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I hope they are back on freeview soon!
30-01-2014 00:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles