gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014) - Chat & Discussion
Oh man, Horny Honey in black-wow! sharing at the moment with India Asia also in black.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-02-2019 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Ah Horny Honey, the sex kitten that always gets the cream(the dairy variety of course) Wink

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-02-2019 00:26
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

OMG! Honey in a black shirt, black knickers and shoes and glasses-when she just revealed that gorgeous breast under it-she just went off the scale of 1-10!!

10-02-2019 04:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Honey back in the pink and looking most deliciously naughty.

12-02-2019 23:23
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hot Honey and Gracie together on a bed-doesn't get any better than that-except if they were naked of course Wink

13-02-2019 00:46
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Couldn’t help but notice she has adopted Missy Wild’s habit of looking away from the camera (to her right) at regular intervals.

Maybe it’s just me but if I was on the phone to her and she was doing that repeatedly as she’s been doing (it smacks strongly of boyfriend standing there) it would piss me off given that I was paying for the privilege of speaking to her, and would expect her pretty much undivided attention for my money.

Sorry but I’m not impressed by it. It’s unprofessional and more than a little disrespectful to paying punters.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019 01:12 by Carl-Gen X.)
13-02-2019 00:57
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Hmm not like you to say that Carlo-but I know what you mean Wink

13-02-2019 01:26
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(13-02-2019 01:26 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Hmm not like you to say that Carlo-but I know what you mean Wink

I’m not impressed by it one bit. If she can’t focus on the job in hand, and is more interested in whoever is off to her right then she shouldn’t be there tonight..simple as that.
13-02-2019 01:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yeah okay mate, I get it, I understand why now-you're right completely out of character for Honey- Missy syndrome.

13-02-2019 01:36
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I can only speak for what I saw up to around 1am, as after that I switched over to another channel altogether.

I was going to call her last night but given the indisputable fact that she was by far more interested in whoever was off camera than in her callers/potential callers I decided against it. If there is little visual connection from the presenter towards the potential caller then I’m afraid for me the incentive to call dies a quick death, which resulted in taking my custom elsewhere to where it would be clearly more appreciated.

We pay good money to call these shows at the end of the day, surely it is not asking too much to expect to have the presenter’s attention for the majority of the time? This was clearly not happening last night, if anything the looks to the right became more and more frequent and for longer periods, interspersed by what looked like her being pulled up on it by someone behind the camera on more than one occasion.

I for one am not going to waste my time and money on a presenter who is more interested in whoever is off camera at the side of her than in those who at the end of the day keep her in the job she does...which she normally does extremely well..not last night she didn’t though..totally out of character and not enjoyable to watch at all...frankly I found it to be disrespectful to whoever was on the other end of the phone line.

I wasn’t impressed by it and I already know that I am not alone in feeling very disappointed in what went on. Today I feel like a kid who’s just been told that Father Christmas isn’t real. I always felt she was just perfect, today...very hollow feeling. Sad but true. Hopefully last night was a one off.

That probably makes no sense to you dear reader, well let’s put it this way. I don’t care what she does in her off screen life, it is not my business... she could be getting knobbed from here to next Tuesday, it’s not my business. What has always mattered to me is what she does on screen, where one can live the fantasy that she is yours and you can run with that fantasy.

Once the off screen life starts invading the on screen life (which is certainly how it looked to me) then the fantasy is shattered, leaving a sense of hollowness in its place.

Rant over, I didn’t like having to say what I’ve said but feel it needed saying...

Before I am accused of being melodramatic please bear in mind that I suffer from high functioning autism and am therefore wired a little bit differently to most of you.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019 14:13 by Carl-Gen X.)
13-02-2019 12:21

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles