preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ladyboy Balloon - Chat, Caps & Vids

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Balloon - Chat & Discussion
(23-11-2011 19:00 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Sorry, Addison, I'm just finding my abstinence on this subject difficult.

Live and let live, man! Why waste time trying to persuade people who obviously dig Balloon and the other transgender babes into adopting your stance? I don't know why you care. As we both agreed elsewhere, there should be room somewhere on the channels for shemale presenters, the Asian Babes channel is going to have a head start in terms of finding knock-out looking candidates, and these babes shouldn't be shunted off onto a gay channel somewhere. I can't be certain of this, but I'd reckon that the majority of punters over in Thailand watching and being turned on by kathoeys working the bars and so on are straight guys. I think the reason they're being turned on isn't going to require rocket science to figure out.
23-11-2011 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2011 19:31 )Addison Wrote:  I think the reason they're being turned on isn't going to require rocket science to figure out.

Is it to me. I keep going on about it because I'm tired of being made to feel like I'm the oddball because I don't find them attractive.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 19:36 by StanTheMan.)
23-11-2011 19:34
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(23-11-2011 19:34 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I keep going on about it because I'm tired of being made to feel like I'm the oddball because I don't find them attractive.

You're not being made to feel like that. You - along with a few others - have gone on the offensive about this. You're not the ones being drawn into having to defend a position by others whose stance seems aggressively intolerant; who don't seem able even to concede that the reasons others enjoy Balloon etc. are fairly visually obvious (news: the hint of a slight bulge in the throat of an AB babe is not a 'deal breaker'!). You were the one who inferred that I was gay for liking Balloon:

(28-06-2011 14:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I have some news for you, Addison. If, knowing full well that Balloon is a man, you are turned on by his performances, you're not straight.

You did the preemptive attacking. Enough said (again!).
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 20:15 by Addison.)
23-11-2011 20:12
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2011 20:12 )Addison Wrote:  ... the hint of a slight bulge in the throat of an AB babe is not a 'deal breaker'!).

And the bulge in the pants?

Right, I said I wouldn't get involved with all this again, but I have to try and clear some things up. Firstly, any violence towards transgender individuals is just as disgusting and wrong as it is when directed at any innocent person, and I have not and never will encourage or say I approve of such behaviour.

My main gripe has always been that supposedly straight people come on these threads to heap praise on them, but refuse to admit they're bisexual.

You cannot comment on how sexually attractive you find a transgender, while maintaining you're as straight as the next guy. These presenters have a penis and a set of balls between their legs, and that simply cannot be ignored by a truly straight man.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 20:34 by StanTheMan.)
23-11-2011 20:33
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-11-2011 20:33 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 20:12 )Addison Wrote:  ... the hint of a slight bulge in the throat of an AB babe is not a 'deal breaker'!).

And the bulge in the pants?

Right, I said I wouldn't get involved with all this again, but I have to try and clear some things up. Firstly, any violence towards transgender individuals is just as disgusting and wrong as it is when directed at any innocent person, and I have not and never will encourage or say I approve of such behaviour.

My main gripe has always been that supposedly straight people come on these threads to heap praise on them, but refuse to admit they're bisexual.

You cannot comment on how sexually attractive you find a transgender, while maintaining you're as straight as the next guy. These presenters have a penis and a set of balls between their legs, and that simply cannot be ignored by a truly straight man.

but surely to be bisexual you would fancy a bloke that isn't transgender aswell as women, just because someone fancies/finds attractive someone thats transgender does not make them bisexual nor gay, transgender (male to female) people are a representation of the female form in looks and mannerisms, just because they may have a penis is neither here nor there, I am neither gay nor bisexual but I do find Balloon very attractive and appreciate her feminism.

do you take the same stance on female to male transgenderism?
23-11-2011 22:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(23-11-2011 22:40 )kooky3076 Wrote:  do you take the same stance on female to male transgenderism?

I don't know how to answer that? Are you asking whether or not I consider it normal for a straight guy to find a female-to-male transgender sexually attractive on the strength that they may still have female sexual organs?

Each to their own, but I can't imagine why a straight guy would be sexually attracted to someone with such a masculine appearance.

It's the attraction, of supposed straight guys, to the masculine elements that I don't get - whether that's male to female or vice versa.

The praise heaped on Balloon and the compliments regarding her beauty are a complete mystery to me. It's not only that I know she has male sexual organs, it's the whole thing. Okay, let's forget my silly 'dockers in dress' description, but she still doesn't have a woman's legs. She doesn't have a woman's face. She doesn't have a woman's shoulders. She doesn't have a woman's breasts and she doesn't have a woman's arse. Okay, so she can hardly be described as masculine, but nor can she be described as a beautiful woman.

Now, allow me a question.

(23-11-2011 22:40 )kooky3076 Wrote:  I am neither gay nor bisexual but I do find Balloon very attractive and appreciate her feminism.

If I find a woman very attractive it invariably means that given the chance I would take part in some form of sexual activity with her. Now taking your statement above, do I take it from this that - as someone who is neither gay nor bisexual - that you feel the same way? In other words, Balloon offers to show you a good time. Would you accept?
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 00:28 by StanTheMan.)
24-11-2011 00:17
davesbfan Offline
Junior Poster

I could 100% date Balloon. Frankly I don't care if that means StanTheMan thinks I am bisexual. She does not look like a man. If she did I wouldn't be interested, irrespective of what she had between her legs and regardless of whether she was a fat sweaty docker or Brad Pitt himself.

But to be fair I can see why this is difficult for you to accept because you seem repulsed by her.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2011 04:56 by davesbfan.)
24-11-2011 04:50
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I just don't get it, and I think it probably needs to be left at that now.
24-11-2011 05:16
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

do you take the stance that if a woman fancied a female to male transgender then she must be a lesbian/bisexual?

Quote:It's the attraction, of supposed straight guys, to the masculine elements that I don't get

Quote:Okay, so she can hardly be described as masculine

theres an element of contradiction there and as such answer your own question of the attraction being a complete mystery to you.

Quote:If I find a woman very attractive it invariably means that given the chance I would take part in some form of sexual activity with her. Now taking your statement above, do I take it from this that - as someone who is neither gay nor bisexual - that you feel the same way? In other words, Balloon offers to show you a good time. Would you accept?

again you answer your own question as invariably means sometimes you wouldn't, just because I find someone attractive doesn't make them my type that I would have then show me a good time, the view your expressing gives the impression of a neanderthol out look, cooor she's fit I'll bang her!
25-11-2011 00:16
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-11-2011 00:16 )kooky3076 Wrote:  again you answer your own question as invariably means sometimes you wouldn't, just because I find someone attractive doesn't make them my type that I would have then show me a good time, the view your expressing gives the impression of a neanderthol out look, cooor she's fit I'll bang her!

That's not even nearly accurate. There are two forms of attraction we have towards others; sexual and non sexual. I was merely trying to discover which of those applies to your attraction to Balloon.
25-11-2011 00:56

preetiandpriya.com