Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Eva Rose - Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Eva Rose chat
I've been enjoying Gemma's tease shows because there is a possibility we will see the goods (and she is pretty good on the phones too) and indeed have had little glimpses. With Eva, and yes understand this is the first 10-11 slot, there appears little inclination to get them out nor is there the excitement of the tease (for those of us who enjoy that sort of thing).

She is stunning and beautiful, but not sure this will work out.

My two penniesShy
31-07-2012 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(31-07-2012 23:34 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  it wasnt so much a dig at eva sorry its the whole situation with the 9-11 slot none of the daytime girls who appear on it show anything gemma was great last time she was on but still didnt go topless neither did danni and now eva hasnt if they dont want to go topless then dont put them on a nightshow simple

KerrAvon made a good point that Eva seemed to be enjoying talking to her callers, which presumably means that they enjoyed talking to her. That's far more important than viewers whining because she's not doing what they want for free. It should be pretty obvious by now that the daytime Tease Hour girls won't go topless during the 10-11 section. So, if you just want to see tits, watch one of the other channels. Simple Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-07-2012 23:41
Charlemagne Offline

I agree that in the 'Tease Hour' you shouldn't expect topless babes...
But there wasn't any 'Tease' only a very pretty girl lying on a bed.

I don't blame Eva. It was purely down to lack of training.
01-08-2012 08:06
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

I tink that Eva's tease show was a little disappointing. I would like to have seen her being "sexy" but not "giggly". I think it would have been better if she didn't get bumped off the office set. I eavesdropped on her calls a few times last night and i think that she's good on the phone. I would like to have seen her at least strip to her bra though and show off her fantastic 32 EE puppies a bit more. I hope she does another tease show next week and it's not just a one off to cover for gemma hiles. I'll phone her up and promise to buy her a new pair of Laboutains if she goes topless.
01-08-2012 16:33
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(01-08-2012 16:33 )camelot Wrote:  ...I'll phone her up and promise to buy her a new pair of Laboutains if she goes topless.

that might work as its generally known women cant resist a pair of laboutins Smile thought eva was ok myself

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 19:09 by Rammyrascal.)
01-08-2012 18:56
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

I think she was wearing a pair of laboutains last night. They're the ones with the red soles - right? You're right Rammy she was okay last night. She is sooo perfect i don't want to criticise her too much but i would have loved her to go just a little further.
Please please please eva do another 9-11 tease show.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 19:33 by camelot.)
01-08-2012 19:32
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Visually we got 2 hours of extra dayshow,disappointing.Not enough action to make me want to call despite looking beautiful.Again,no tease.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-08-2012 23:30
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia Lares early this morning was way more sexy than Eva tonight!

If she doesn't want to "get them out" then fair enough, but at least be sexy in her body language:

Sit or stand in a suggestive way, hitch the skirt up a bit, slip one of the shoulder straps off, give the camera plenty of dirty looks, run her hands up and down her body etc etc...
It looked more like what she does at 10.45am than 10.45pm, and I'd bet a load of cash that she wasn't dirty on the phones.
But "Studio66" will carry on with this until the calls start to die down. As far as they are concerned, she could sit in a big cardboard box completely out of sight, but if the calls keep coming in...!!

Ironically, after all the Ofcom clamp down over the last 12 months, this could be a joke complaint in reverse i.e. the tease/night show is incredibly dull, far too mild and not providing what it's supposed to...
20-08-2012 00:03
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I have shit eyesight, but to me she looks like Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria fused togetherBig Grin
20-08-2012 00:40
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(20-08-2012 00:40 )dan g 27 Wrote:  I have shit eyesight, but to me she looks like Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria fused togetherBig Grin

That mix sounds like an Olympic Distance runner/Sprinter.

LONG-DASH-SIANlaugh
20-08-2012 01:11

Click here to watch Studio 66