gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat/Discussion
looks fine to me, besides cant really move and do anything etc on breakfast show compared to nightshow. thought gemma was good last night, especially at the end when she was wearing just a tiny black thong

Piper Niven Superfan
17-01-2013 10:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

good show from Gemma last night,however i cant see the point of hiding her nipples when they were on display on a caption at the top right of the screen.

im always open to positive change
17-01-2013 11:54
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(17-01-2013 11:54 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  good show from Gemma last night,however i cant see the point of hiding her nipples when they were on display on a caption at the top right of the screen.

I rather like the tease, and especially as she seems to be getting more into the night style shows. I am very glad that she is showing us some nips for sure, but its the tease that makes it exciting too.

I like the way she get alittle bit more daring each time. Gives me something to look forward to, and also you never know what you are gonna see. I say she is doing a grand job, and I hope she does more after 10pm shows.

Seeing her last night just made me realize what an awesome Night Babe she would be. Still a couple hours of night show and some nipple action had me rivetted to the screen last night. Big Grin

P.s I have a feeling last night may have been an experiment, to see whether the can make more money from her on the TV for those 2 hours, or on the webcam, if i am right, i hope it was a sucess, cause I love seeing her on TV letting her hair down. (well....letting her bra down reallyTongue)
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 20:30 by saviour123.)
17-01-2013 20:26
sith1 Offline
Banned

People should leave Gemma alone she does a great job on days/early mornings I think the tease hours she does are great if she doesn't want to show nipple why should she just enjoy the fact that a beautiful young lady is half naked on your tv screens the babes how girls have feelings too and horrible keyboard warriors should remember this Gemma keep up the great work
18-01-2013 01:55
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

(18-01-2013 01:55 )sith1 Wrote:  People should leave Gemma alone she does a great job on days/early mornings I think the tease hours she does are great if she doesn't want to show nipple why should she just enjoy the fact that a beautiful young lady is half naked on your tv screens the babes how girls have feelings too and horrible keyboard warriors should remember this Gemma keep up the great work

True words right there, I kind of like the fact she don't show her tits full on cos the tease just turns me on, and when there's a little nip slip it turns me on even more
18-01-2013 02:17
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I think she is lovely....Heart
18-01-2013 03:44
Big bamboo! Offline
Apprentice Poster

I like Gemma! It doesn't hurt that she is a cracking looking sort either.. Smile

It's all about ~ Charlotte Nelson (Charlie)
18-01-2013 13:54
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I think she is really hot if you want to see her tits just look on the net.

Im like marmite.
18-01-2013 16:12
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Gemma has just said she is on til midnight tonight....

HOORAY!Heart

Soooooooooooooooooo Excited!
23-01-2013 22:52
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

She is hot as hell and does have an awesome body but I do find the handbra a bit daft when on the same screen are ads for pics and vids with her topless. Still, however she performs, she beats most of the recent girls that 66 have drafted hands down (or up in this case).
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 23:39 by Heywood Jablome.)
23-01-2013 23:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles