gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat/Discussion
Gemma did another unscheduled dayshow extension 'til 10.30pm last night, topless with the odd nip flash, but again the Studio 66 fanboys have got this fuckin' obsession that even when she's stopped 'til midnight & 1am in the past it's tease hour & cap/video material gets posted in her dayshow thread........what a load of bollocks, after 10pm it's nightshow, whatever channel.HuhHuh

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2012 06:49 by RRROGER.)
29-12-2012 06:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-12-2012 06:47 )RRROGER Wrote:  Gemma did another unscheduled dayshow extension 'til 10.30pm last night, topless with the odd nip flash, but again the Studio 66 fanboys have got this fuckin' obsession that even when she's stopped 'til midnight & 1am in the past it's tease hour & cap/video material gets posted in her dayshow thread........what a load of bollocks, after 10pm it's nightshow, whatever channel.HuhHuh
In theory you are correct that after 10pm should be classed as a nightshow,however up until recently Gemma`s reluctance to go topless even after 10pm has given her stints the appearance of an extended dayshow/tease hour,i think this is why the comments will remain in a dayshow thread because for the majority of the time that is all she will do.

im always open to positive change
29-12-2012 13:17
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^The thread I started when Gemma stayed on 'til 1am was merged by the MODs with her dayshow thread...

Tease hour is in the singular, 9pm-1am is 4 fuckin' hours & it's dark outside, it's nighttime....

So using the logic, here's the only post I could be arsed to post for last night's show, only 1/2 hour "nightshow" but as deemed to be tease hour+, inappropiate content for dayshow thread so only place suitable to post was in this thread>>>>>

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1189242

The video containing ^^^these images I've deleted but someone else has posted in dayshow thread.

29-12-2012 14:57
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

[split] Gemma Hiles - Nightshow Caps & Videos
Can i ask a question what is the point of Gemma constanly trying to cover her Nipples?? Don't get me wrong she did a good show performance wise... But i find it rather fucking stupid her trying to not flash her Nipples come on FFS! Gemma there are pics of you all over the Internet Topless so why hide them? I would understand if it is a girl who has not got her boobs out ever so would prefer not to show them but there's millions of pics of Gemma topless/naked all over the Internet so for me its just bloody stupid!!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-01-2013 00:32
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Gemma Hiles - Nightshow Caps & Videos
I think she might not want to show them for free,it seems to part of a recent trend for some babes not showing as much on tv just to protect their own paying websites.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 07:36 by jimmyt73.)
10-01-2013 07:35
robwon Offline
Senior Poster

Gemma looking great , her best night so far !!
16-01-2013 23:46
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Wow... just wow.....

Fantastic show tonight from Gemma! If you get to read this Gemma, keep up the good work ... Awesome

Cant wait for next wednesday to see if this may replace her webcam's from now on... hope so as I think she would be a fantastic Night Show girl, and maybe she is now weakening to the idea....

Heres hoping....Big Grin
16-01-2013 23:58
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

Loved the little nip slips she had tonight, very teasing indeed Tongue
17-01-2013 00:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Welcome to 2013 & thanks to Don Tingley that at last someone other than me realises that after 10pm Gemma is in nightshow territory & posts caps & videos accordingly..........

17-01-2013 08:20
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

This morning just proves why Gemma shouldn't work until 12am the previous day, she looks dead this morning and could fall asleep any minute by the look of it
17-01-2013 09:33

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles