Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elise - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids

ste-boro Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elise - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids
Great pics Smc, Elise is beautiful and absolutely mind blowing but I would like to know if she is coming back to our screens
09-08-2012 14:38
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Shy RE: Elise - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids
[Image: az_qr4ecmaeufnz.jpg_large.jpg]
11-08-2012 07:03
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

Still nothing on the re-return of Elise? Sad

Mods/Elise - Not sure if I am allowed to post this, so please remove with my apologies if not, but Elise looks absolutely beautiful here.
Image © Greg Heath (http://www.gregheathphotography.co.uk), taken from this Purestorm profile.

[Image: oldbloke_76882897.jpg]

I claim no credit or ownership of this image, or any affiliation with the copyright holder whatsoever. There, that should cover my ass.
18-08-2012 17:09
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Well you can see her live at Beavers in Watford, here the Dancers schdule: http://www.beaversuk.com/rota.php Look for the Dancers Gem.

Plus vote for her on here, so RLC bosses, see how much Elise http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=48837

You never know, it might work?
18-08-2012 19:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Lexi from Babestation works there as well, as seen on the gallery.

Did Elise change something about her face? She looks the same, yet different, but still beautiful of course!
18-08-2012 23:17
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(18-07-2012 23:07 )winsaw Wrote:  
(18-07-2012 19:34 )lucent-x Wrote:  Do we know we know when Elise is next on?

don't know the dates but have been told she is booked in for more shifts Smile , so add her to the list of girls on RLC's roster
Do you have any updates when she is on next?

Its been like a month now since she was last on

I miss the splits
18-08-2012 23:31
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(18-08-2012 23:17 )mrmann Wrote:  Lexi from Babestation works there as well, as seen on the gallery.

Did Elise change something about her face? She looks the same, yet different, but still beautiful of course!
I'm confused if she looks the same, then isn't she just the same
18-08-2012 23:41
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

OMG...sex on legs xxx
19-08-2012 17:48
dvdrw Offline
Apprentice Poster

I was looking back through Elise's old babestation thread and couldn't help but notice that she always posted on the thread when she found out what nights she would be working, and since we have heard nothing from Elise we can only assume it's because they have decided not to give her any more shifts, surely they are insane? Elise is an amazing performer and is miles better than half the girls they have on now, they should be thanking their lucky stars that Elise is working for them. so come on red light get her back on before another channel snaps her up Wink
21-08-2012 15:28
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-08-2012 15:28 )dvdrw Wrote:  I was looking back through Elise's old babestation thread and couldn't help but notice that she always posted on the thread when she found out what nights she would be working, and since we have heard nothing from Elise we can only assume it's because they have decided not to give her any more shifts, surely they are insane? Elise is an amazing performer and is miles better than half the girls they have on now, they should be thanking their lucky stars that Elise is working for them. so come on red light get her back on before another channel snaps her up Wink

Yep. And it's not like Elise is never here- her name is frequently seen as 'online' and you'd imagine she would say if she knew when she was on next so, unfortunately, I think, for now, we know what the answer is. Which begs the question, why did RLC even bother getting her on in the first place ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-08-2012 16:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL