Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average

Redlight Rio

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Redlight Rio
Just to clarify for people having connection problems...

It's not set on a beach in Rio. It's most likely set on a bed in Bristol. Smile
05-07-2012 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I thought the very idea of RLC broadcasting live from RIO was just a bit far fetched, but I also have to agree the location almost looks real, but nonetheless another channel aquired for RLC so that can only be good news, RLC I think is becoming the biggest player on the babe channel EPG so fair play to them, another babe channel you won't hear me complain Rolleyes
05-07-2012 20:06
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well they have got a girl on screen wearing a bikini to fit in with the beach style set during the daytime, so hopefully they will move to a nudist beach set for the night show Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-07-2012 20:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(05-07-2012 20:05 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  Just to clarify for people having connection problems...

It's not set on a beach in Rio. It's most likely set on a bed in Bristol. Smile

Bugger, I was just in the mood to welcome in a Tropical Bristol Beach Nude Extravaganza Tongue Big Grin.

05-07-2012 20:41
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(05-07-2012 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well I thought the very idea of RLC broadcasting live from RIO was just a bit far fetched, but I also have to agree the location almost looks real, but nonetheless another channel aquired for RLC so that can only be good news, RLC I think is becoming the biggest player on the babe channel EPG so fair play to them, another babe channel you won't hear me complain Rolleyes

is that the truth then?, they were never gonna broadcast live from brazil in the first place?

so is the sky guide lying when it says 'latino live' is scheduled for next tuesday?
05-07-2012 20:44
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

The webstream (if it manages to load before the timeout) is very choppy. Reminiscent of the streams RLC used to put out before their upgrade a few months back.
05-07-2012 20:45
flumpertron Offline
Senior Poster

Coming soon!!!!!!!!!! Redlight Mars!!! An eye popping range of interplanetary sex goddesses coming at you live from Mars/Hemel Hempstead.
05-07-2012 20:54
terence Offline

(05-07-2012 20:54 )flumpertron Wrote:  Coming soon!!!!!!!!!! Redlight Mars!!! An eye popping range of interplanetary sex goddesses coming at you live from Mars/Hemel Hempstead.

and they've all got three tit's!

[Image: martian_hooker.jpg]

Big Grin

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
05-07-2012 20:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-07-2012 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well I thought the very idea of RLC broadcasting live from RIO was just a bit far fetched, but I also have to agree the location almost looks real, but nonetheless another channel aquired for RLC so that can only be good news, RLC I think is becoming the biggest player on the babe channel EPG so fair play to them, another babe channel you won't hear me complain Rolleyes

eh you complain about all of them. make your mind up

its redlight sky tonight Big GrinBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2012 22:19
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-07-2012 20:44 )shan_123 Wrote:  

is that the truth then?, they were never gonna broadcast live from brazil in the first place?

so is the sky guide lying when it says 'latino live' is scheduled for next tuesday?

My guess is they will be broadcasting some shows live from Brasil soon, this is what RLC said about the new show, see below .

(29-06-2012 21:22 )redlight central Wrote:  REDLIGHT RIO WILL LAUNCH IN THE COMING WEEKS WITH A MIX OF GIRLS LIVE FROM BRAZIL AND BRAZILLIAN GIRLS LIVE FROM REDLIGHT/PLAYBOY IN BRISTOL ...NO LAUNCH DATE SET YET !!!!!

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 22:59 by mr mystery.)
05-07-2012 22:58

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL