Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

America Rules the Waves

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: America Rules the Waves
fair enough thats your opinion but i disagree. how do you know the elite regular night babes are losing shifts. most nights there are either just 1 guest star or none at all. tonight there is no guest us star on, monday there is no guest us star on and thursday. also elite have had several regular nightbabes leave over recent weeks so there are shifts available for guest stars. i personally think elite do promote home grown babes and have added some british babes, mainly on days, but have added clare richards and the twins to nights

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2012 17:49
Find all posts by this user
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

It is hard enough to find UK models who want to: 1) work nights and 2) are actually good at it. I think that a lot of the UK regulars have been going through the motions recently while the US girls have been more uninhibited and appear to be enjoying the experience which comes across on screen. To be fair it is probably easier for the US girls since they are only making limited appearances and the whole idea of the show is new and different to them so they may be excited and interested while to the Uk girls it has become just another boring job.
24-05-2012 18:19
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(24-05-2012 17:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough thats your opinion but i disagree. how do you know the elite regular night babes are losing shifts. most nights there are either just 1 guest star or none at all. tonight there is no guest us star on, monday there is no guest us star on and thursday. also elite have had several regular nightbabes leave over recent weeks so there are shifts available for guest stars. i personally think elite do promote home grown babes and have added some british babes, mainly on days, but have added clare richards and the twins to nights

Because Georgie was a regular and suddenly went back to Babestation. Because Lolly was a regular and suddenly went to Red Light. Because Rosie was a regular and personally I thought had some great shows, especially with Lolly, but then she went somewhere else. Clare isn't on that often to be fair.

I'm not saying that all these leavers are down to the American influx. But its food for thought, is it not?

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-05-2012 18:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes but cant put them leaving just down to the guest us stars

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2012 22:09
dikdangle Offline
Banned

USA Vs BRITS
I don't understand the obsession with USA "Adult stars" when we have brit girls who are just as good I saw Victoria Roberts along side one the other night and I have to say that Ms Roberts was the "star" of that show
06-06-2012 16:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

simple the us stars make elite money, As long as that is the case elite will keep having guest us stars on

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2012 18:49
Sly29a Offline
Junior Poster

The one truth... cash is king.

I think it raises the game all around.

Sly^
06-06-2012 21:18
dikdangle Offline
Banned

(06-06-2012 21:18 )Sly29a Wrote:  The one truth... cash is king.

I think it raises the game all around.

Sly^

It certainly raised something!!!!!
12-06-2012 12:20
Thread Closed