Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2015 12:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It makes you wonder why they tried the Sky channels in the first place.

Because Cellcast invited them to I assume. They weren't to know that Cellcast would call it off after only 6 days.
25-02-2015 14:09
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(25-02-2015 12:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It makes you wonder why they tried the Sky channels in the first place. The owners came under a lot of pressure from their European viewers to restore the content that was in place before the Sky shows.

They have at least two camera crews working I can't understand why they didn't run two separate shows.

I can't understand this either, i don't get a lot of things about this venture .
ETV knew the restrictions of broadcasting on Sky, they have broadcast a day show on Sky before, at that time they also broadcast a short night show on Sky until 11pm, so i'm assuming they must have knowledge of revenue derived from the UK, and if broadcasting on Sky greatly effected their revenue derived from the European broadcast, obviously they didn't do a full all night Sky show back then, so it's different this time, but surly they must have had a inkling that their European viewers would be pissed off with the new restriction when broadcasting on Sky ? .

I also don't get the Cellcast involvement in this either, Cellcast surly must have had some idea of the likely call volumes derived from ETV broadcasting on SKY Ch 945 ? .

I honestly think the 2 love birds (Cellcast and ETV) have had a lovers tiff over the broadcast on Sky 945.
I base this mainly on how eager and exited Cellcast were when this venture was first announced, like myself and others have said, Cellcast were greatly hyping this new show, they were constantly tweeting stuff about a exiting new show coming to Sky 945, and stuff about new beginnings etc, then around 3 or 4 days before it actually launched they suddenly dropped all mention of it, why was this ?, surly it would have been in Cellcasts interest to promote and advertise the show has much as possible, including right up to the launch date and after it launched, but they didn't, they dropped all mention and promotion of the show a few days before it launched .

Lack of calls from the UK, and dissatisfied European viewers could could have contributed to the show finishing, but i also think other things have gone on between Cellcast and ETV that we don't know about that has contributed to the decision to axe the program .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 19:10 by mr mystery.)
25-02-2015 17:24
admin. Offline
Administrator

Before this section is moved to former channels, I thought it was worth stating for the record that the broadcaster of Sky channel 945 (Cellcast) decided to end the show because of low call volumes. There was no other reason and no disagreement with the show supplier.

I know a lot of people here dislike obvious answers, and like to see something more, and a lot of people dislike hearing that a channel decison has been made because of call stats, but the reality is that the show just didn't bring in enough calls to make it worthwhile continuing.
25-02-2015 18:53
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

How can it be a former channel if its still available, albeit via web?
01-03-2015 16:21
skully Offline

Simple, because it isn't a tv channel anymore if it's just on the web.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-03-2015 16:48
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2015 16:48 )skully Wrote:  Simple, because it isn't a tv channel anymore if it's just on the web.

I agree that its no longer a channel, but its still active, in a different format, so surely move it to the webshows section?

as a 'former channel' it looks like its ceased full stop, whereas its now web based.

I'd say its worth moving it to websites, or if not, then a new thread in the webshows is needed, logically.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 17:06 by welshken.)
01-03-2015 17:06
skully Offline

I've posted a reply to this already - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1632754
Why start a new thread for this when one has been in place for years, there's no debate here, this was a tv channel, now it's not, so it's a former channel. The web show has a thread already, so use that now for discussion.

I'm closing this thread now, as I'm not going around in circles.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-03-2015 17:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV