Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Ursula - Chat and Pics

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Ursula - Chat and Pics
Ursula looks fantastic again today. I don't think I have seen any babe look sexier wearing glasses. What a hottie Tongue.

09-05-2012 15:29
Find all posts by this user
modster Offline
Senior Poster

Can't believe they had Michelle thorn on last night when they have pure natural fitness like Ursula .... Dammmmmm

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
09-05-2012 16:19
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(09-05-2012 14:57 )Classic84 Wrote:  What a Heart girl Ursula is such a cute brunette and just had a brilliant chat again with her she is definitely not on a trial anymore and is an official daytime babe, she has such a bubbly personality, very cute, natural and lots of fun! my type of girl, thanks for the shout out and for being on the pink set for me as well Heart Cool

Great news ursula is a ft bs babe, did think that when I saw an osg advertising her pics. Smile she is one of my current fav daytime babes as she is very naturally beautiful and has a very nice bubbly personality, oh and she has big natural boobs which is a big tick in my book

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2012 18:04
Ursula Offline
Junior Poster

(09-05-2012 14:57 )Classic84 Wrote:  What a Heart girl Ursula is such a cute brunette and just had a brilliant chat again with her she is definitely not on a trial anymore and is an official daytime babe, she has such a bubbly personality, very cute, natural and lots of fun! my type of girl, thanks for the shout out and for being on the pink set for me as well Heart Cool

Loved chatting to you again today dave! your so much fun, brightened up my day! Wink

Looking forwards to wearing your pink hotpants on saturday! I'm on from 1pm till 6 so dont miss it!

going to have some sexy new outfits on for you all !

HeartHeartHeart
09-05-2012 18:50
Ursula Offline
Junior Poster

(09-05-2012 14:15 )DannyB Wrote:  Ursula has huge boobs? I hadn't noti....... oh wait. Those. Surprised Crikey! Big GrinTongueBig Grin

haha made me laugh! glad you like them, theres much more to come!

I will be having a photoshoot in 2 weeks, where i will be going topless for the 1st time!! YAY so keep a look out for those pics guys TongueBig Grin

xxxxxx
09-05-2012 18:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Excellent ursula can't wait to see you unleash your wonderful assets.

If you don't mind me asking is ursula your real name or just a modelling name

Ps please unleash your wonderful big natural boobs on nights ASAP please Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2012 20:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey Rammy you seem obsessed with her Natural boobs keep mentioning them often enough Wink

Cant wait to see the pics Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-05-2012 21:32
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes indeed can't wait to see her topless Heart Ursula did tell me about her photoshoot yesterday on our chat and for the record guys she says she isn't planning doing nights yet! which is a shame being a natural girl but I hope one day she will become a night babe I'm sure she'll be a big hit? Cool
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 01:27 by Classic84.)
10-05-2012 01:26
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

This girl is class - naturally pretty, gorgeous bod and comes on to the forum to give some feedback which is great.

It's such a shame that the dayshow rules don't allow her to wear lingerie / stockings so let's hope that one day Ursula considers moving on to nights. Given the current bland repetition on the BS night shows, she would go down a storm.

Keep up the great work Ursula!
10-05-2012 05:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(10-05-2012 01:26 )Classic84 Wrote:  Yes indeed can't wait to see her topless Heart Ursula did tell me about her photoshoot yesterday on our chat and for the record guys she says she isn't planning doing nights yet! which is a shame being a natural girl but I hope one day she will become a night babe I'm sure she'll be a big hit? Cool

she needs to take her time into these things. reckon she can do webcam though Wink even if it was just underwear sure would love it Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-05-2012 06:02
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV