Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ava Whyte - Dirty Wives Chat, Caps & Vids

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Ava Whyte - Dirty Wives Chat, Caps & Vids
The only reason i haven't rang yet is because i can't stand more than 1 girl on screen plus those stupid advertising boxes really piss me of... annoyedannoyed

Ava i have to ask have you ever done any work for sites on the net? I'm gagging to see that gorgeous body of yours eekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 20:21 by SirAssAlot.)
06-04-2012 20:18
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(06-04-2012 19:20 )ava.whyte Wrote:  wow what amazing comments guys. Thank you. Wish i could be on your screens more but unfortunately its not up to me. I'm next on Monday 9th so tune in guys Wink xxx

tHANK YOU AVA Surprised Shy
it was really nice to see you joined the forum aswel as posting for your next show date,i for 1 cant wait to see you again on monday,i hope youve been having a GOOD FRIDAY aswel as having a great EASTER WEEKEND Heart tHANKS Darlin` Wink just meither your manager for more work lol
overtime & swap shifts laugh Blush

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
06-04-2012 20:57
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

The 9th eh....better make sure I'm viewing then baby xxx
07-04-2012 16:07
ava.whyte Offline

I wont be on TV during the day but I do work on Adultwork.com where I can do private shows for you guys and Tiger Pete can see my nipples up close and personal for as long as he wants! I'm on Twitter guys and I will always let you know when I will be appearing! Until then thanks for all of your positive comments! x x
08-04-2012 15:35
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(08-04-2012 15:35 )ava.whyte Wrote:  I wont be on TV during the day but I do work on Adultwork.com where I can do private shows for you guys and Tiger Pete can see my nipples up close and personal for as long as he wants! I'm on Twitter guys and I will always let you know when I will be appearing! Until then thanks for all of your positive comments! x x

pity we cant msn Surprised laugh i had a feeling you`d be on later instead of today & i could really do with seeing you if im honest,send us a pm if u want with some details about keeping in touch Shy Wink and a shout on the mic after would cheer me up a treat ava,thanks darlin` Big Grin

09-04-2012 16:38
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Did Ava go home early last night?? The reason i'm asking is because i didn't see her on much Sad. Not only that did any 1 else see the other girls doing solo show? I have never 1s seen Ava doing a solo Sad Sad.

Ava just out of curiosity have you ever done the nude xtreme show? I'd love to see you on it mmm what a woman eekeekeek. By the way you didn't tell us your adlutwork link Big Grin

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
10-04-2012 09:30
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(10-04-2012 09:30 )Tintin Wrote:  Did Ava go home early last night?? The reason i'm asking is because i didn't see her on much Sad. Not only that did any 1 else see the other girls doing solo show? I have never 1s seen Ava doing a solo Sad Sad.

Ava just out of curiosity have you ever done the nude xtreme show? I'd love to see you on it mmm what a woman eekeekeek. By the way you didn't tell us your adlutwork link Big Grin

dont know what was going on tin tin
i saw her for a bit after 9 before 2 other women was on the cahnnel,i had to go the shop before 10 and when i got back it looked like ava said something to 1 of them about 20 past 10,i kept having a little look till about half 11 but yep no ava to be seen anywhere then today or last night i was thinking maybe the channel has a website & that she was on there doing that private stuff ? i didnt bother watching when ava wasnt on the show,shame really coz id looked forward to seeing her Rolleyes

10-04-2012 10:14
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

If it wasn't for Ava i wouldn't go near that channel. Although to be honest i still haven't rang her yet simply because i can't stand more than 1 babe on screen (you can never get a good view of the babe your calling) annoyedannoyedannoyed

Ava i hope all is ok hun - I missed you last night Sad

10-04-2012 13:00
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Is Ava ok?

I haven't seen her on since the 09-04-2012

17-04-2012 20:10
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Come on guys is there no news on Ava??

Would the Babestation member plz fill us in on any news plz?

Cheers

20-04-2012 17:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV