http://cams.masticam.com/cgi-bin/perform.../carabrett

cheers
17-04-2012 08:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Thursday 19th April 2012
Hey Masti Lovers,

We have gone through your feedback about MastiCAM, and appreciate it all. Now prepare for an awesome show this Thursday 19th April 2012 from 7PM till 9 PM, with the amazing talent, the seductress known as TARA!

Catch her as she adds some spice in your life on www.MastiCAM.com
[Image: fp.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 11:58 by IndianKing.)
17-04-2012 11:50
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Thursday 19th April 2012
Indianking
Can you tell us which of the masti girls will be doing masticam in the future and will the format change? and what changes will happen from the feedback given.
Anyway glad its back with the girlsSmile
17-04-2012 12:27
Roxta Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Masticam.com
(15-04-2012 23:49 )Trickster Wrote:  Well i am preety sure Mariam likes its so thats all that matters to me Smile

It is a shame Jazz didnt seem to be to fond of it as she really is a preety girl but who knows she might change her mind fingers crossed Tongue

I am looking forward to the return of MASTICAM

Some little things that annoyed me that maybe Indianking can look into while there trying to work out a plan of whats best..

1. The girls going strait into GROUP SHOWS i think it should be down to the custmers weather or not they want to take the girl in GROUP
2. The girls go into group and then say right i want 500 CREDITS TO SHOW SOMETHING well im sorry there already getting CREDITS to get a bit naughtier thats why there in GROUP
3. Some girls on there seem to be having a chit chat with the producer most of time its producer trying to give them help..
4. The girls should know how it works before going live on CAM as it seems stupid when girl is on and she hasnt a clue what she is meant to do

Totally agree!
My credits got rinsed watching Mariam lying on a bed.. By the time she started taking her kit off, the credits were all but gone. I for one won''t be buying any more.
18-04-2012 02:04
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(17-04-2012 12:27 )MASTIB8 Wrote:  Indianking
Can you tell us which of the masti girls will be doing masticam in the future and will the format change? and what changes will happen from the feedback given.
Anyway glad its back with the girlsSmile

As far as which girls are going to do MastiCAM..Well we are starting with TARA for now..Jazz will comeback as well..am sure the other girls will soon follow suit..

As for the changes..We took into consideration all the feedback from the forum, and hopefully, you will see some improvements tomorrow..
18-04-2012 17:17
MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-04-2012 17:17 )IndianKing Wrote:  As far as which girls are going to do MastiCAM..Well we are starting with TARA for now..Jazz will comeback as well..am sure the other girls will soon follow suit..

As for the changes..We took into consideration all the feedback from the forum, and hopefully, you will see some improvements tomorrow..

IndianKing
Thanks for the reply. You should become a politician, you never answered any of the questions. LOL Big Grin
18-04-2012 18:58
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

This whole fuckin' show is a monumental scam & fuckin' piss take..annoyedannoyedannoyed

The stated concept of the show is a showcase for the Mastichat girls who won't do nightshows on TV to go a bit further on the web...

Webcam show for MastiChat girls, what a load of bollocks......annoyedannoyedannoyed http://cams.masticam.com/cgi-bin/perform.../carabrett
......I wasn't aware that Cara Brett or Hannah Prentice were Asian & had defected to Mastichat...
.......(I think Cara's still at Elite, although Hannah is semi-retired)
..........The current menu shows 15 girls, only 2 are Asian, including 1 from Mastichat.......

Paying money to watch Masti dayshow girls do nothing more than you can see free on TV,
.....or they bale out of appearing or performing to expectation because of their cultural issues is taking the fuckin' piss.....annoyedannoyedannoyed

(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 11:39 by RRROGER.)
19-04-2012 11:27
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Does it matter if the likes of Cara brett ect who are not asian or indian what ever u want to call it are on masticam...

I couldnt give to fucks tbh... yes i normally just watch the mastichat girls (Mariam Tongue) on there but if i see cara brett is on i would watch her maybe its a bonus for me Smile

yes i agree that i have had issues with girls not wanting to be naughty from mastichat but what i gather that is why the masti girls havent been on for a while as they were sorting that issue out ( fingers crossed)

My main issue with the mastichat girls is they say right 10mins im going in GROUP hoping people will go in... So i give in and go in GROUP which i and everyone else is PAYING FOR!! Then they say right im doing fuck all till i get 500credits then i may show my boobs..... Well hang on a minute love we are all ready PAYING u to be in your group show.... Now u want to do the same thing as in public just SIT!!

Annoys the fuck out of me that... If the girls are going to go strait in GROUP at least be a little naughty do SOMETHING as we are paying to be in the GROUP...

Thats one of the main issues i hope Indianking has got across to the masti girls while they have been of cam for a bit.... Is that the girls are going to have to start doing STUFF!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
19-04-2012 11:45
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^the point I'm making is that if Cara Brett is featuring on a webcam show aimed at the Asian market, when it states quite clearly the show is for Mastichat girls, then you shouldn't be surprised if nothing else about the show fulfils your expectations.....

There are webcam shows that do deliver what they promise, Masticam isn't one of them..........HuhHuhHuh

19-04-2012 12:07
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

Hey all!

Just gotta say that from the few minutes I saw, Tara was pretty good on masticam. I'll go into a bit more detail if anyone wants to know if she did specific "STUFF" (Trickster)

Think she's back on Monday.

{rest of post deleted after trying to predict what Jazz's show will be like next week}
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 20:21 by GTIMKV.)
20-04-2012 20:18