Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion

IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th March 2012
Guys,

We have an amazing weekend planned out for all you Masti Lovers..Get comfortable, dim the lights, and prepare for some of the most sexually charged cam shows ever!!!

Saturday 24th March : Catch ANEESHA from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 25th March : Catch AYESHA from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

http://www.MastiCAM.com

WHERE MASTI BECOMES NAUGHTY!!
[Image: masti_set-two142.jpg]
[Image: masti298.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 18:37 by IndianKing.)
23-03-2012 13:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

RE: Masticam.com
(22-03-2012 21:30 )Trickster Wrote:  well what a waste of money.... thought i would buy credits give it a go see what its like..... Jazz said go group if u want me to get naughty Ect .....

So went in group and she just kept being the same as when in free chat no different....

And told me to give 500 credits to get a peek of her boobs...

well im sorry im already paying to be in group so want to see something at least.... and if i like i would maybe send her a tip.....

Not join group to see nothing at all could of stayed in free chat and got the same thing

Edit- Just had a chat with jazz now the reason she wasn't showing in group cause she didn't want to do it.... Was going on about being an actress that's what she does, not this...

Was nice about it just not down with getting naked Ect at all poor girl was nervous .... And there was only me in Group

So Indianking when u put girls on plz make sure there ok with doing whats needed on here....

As i have just lost 200credits for NOTHING

Will look into it for sure...hope u enjoy the weekend!
23-03-2012 13:45
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Thanks i shall wait to see when Mariam is on before i try it out again.... I have heard Mariam was very naughty during her show so will give her a try....

Is there any way u can change how it works when a girl goes in group or pvt to....

I found it quite annoying when jazz kept going to group hopeing someone would enter.... Because when she did that u just got kicked out of the chat all together...

Is there a way when a girl goes in group or pvt the members stiill in her room get to stay in and wait till the girl finishes her show....

Plus the stream times out so quick in free chat as well i thought if u have bought credits the stream wouldnt time out at all....

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 14:04 by Trickster.)
23-03-2012 13:55
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(23-03-2012 13:55 )Trickster Wrote:  Thanks i shall wait to see when Mariam is on before i try it out again.... I have heard Mariam was very naughty during her show so will give her a try....

Is there any way u can change how it works when a girl goes in group or pvt to....

I found it quite annoying when jazz kept going to group hopeing someone would enter.... Because when she did that u just got kicked out of the chat all together...

Is there a way when a girl goes in group or pvt the members stiill in her room get to stay in and wait till the girl finishes her show....

Plus the stream times out so quick in free chat as well i thought if u have bought credits the stream wouldnt time out at all....

I will forward your queries to the MastiCAM team.
23-03-2012 16:56
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

MASTICAM is cancelled for today due to non-availability of TANYA. SORRY GUYS!!
23-03-2012 17:01
Trickster Offline

(23-03-2012 17:01 )IndianKing Wrote:  MASTICAM is cancelled for today due to non-availability of TANYA. SORRY GUYS!!

should of put Mariam on instead Tongue

23-03-2012 20:13
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2012 19:44 )Rob169 Wrote:  Cool looks like we may have our wishbladewave masticam 7-9 with the delicious jazzTongue

well as trickster has said what a waste of timeannoyed why have girls on the cam to get "naughty" when they don't want toHuh jazz is quite happy to talk filth on the naughty chat service but doesn't look like she wants to show us the goodsSad
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 07:07 by Rob169.)
24-03-2012 07:07
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(24-03-2012 07:07 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(22-03-2012 19:44 )Rob169 Wrote:  Cool looks like we may have our wishbladewave masticam 7-9 with the delicious jazzTongue

well as trickster has said what a waste of timeannoyed why have girls on the cam to get "naughty" when they don't want toHuh jazz is quite happy to talk filth on the naughty chat service but doesn't look like she wants to show us the goodsSad

well for the ppl who lost money, its basic common sense to not trust these services, remember at the start of masti nights no one wanted to flash so basically its another money making strategy where u guys get ripped off, its as simple as that.
24-03-2012 07:45
edpeber Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-03-2012 20:13 )Trickster Wrote:  
(23-03-2012 17:01 )IndianKing Wrote:  MASTICAM is cancelled for today due to non-availability of TANYA. SORRY GUYS!!

should of put Mariam on instead Tongue

I Second that Big Grin
24-03-2012 12:22
Trickster Offline

In Idianking deffence or Masti Owner what ever Lol.... I have heard Mariam show on there was very naughty got all the goods out Ect.... Not sure if true but im preety sure it is..... So for me that proves its not a waste of time hey if i have the chance to see Mariam naked im all for it Smile

My point was putting girls on who dont want to do it like Jazz was a waste of time..... Jazz told me her self in group she didnt want to be on there which i respected.... I asked nicely why u on here jazz then and she laughed and said i have no idea all the girls have been told they have to do one show.... But i didnt want to do it went on bout trying to get in film work Ect

Jazz was totally nice wasnt rude just was nervous bout getting the goods out because she didnt want to...

I was annoyed because it was the first time i had tried it out and i lost 200credits for nothing.... yes i had a nice chat with Jazz but i was there to see her naughty really not talk Lol

My point is have a chat with the likes of Mariam, Tanya and Tara Ect sorry dont know all the names and find out who is up for it and who isnt then we are laughing....

Oh one last thing i spoke with Mariam yesturday and she loved it.... And she also told me she asked if she could cover for Tanya on MASTICHAT last night but was told she couldnt for some reason.....

24-03-2012 17:47