Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Paige Tyler - Elite TV Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paige Tyler - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
Just tweeted her First Shift on the 22nd of March

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-03-2012 14:51
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

excellent. think when paige is going on about forum talk, she's not rubbishing the forum, more the posts that she feels is having a go at her for no apparent reason possibly

Piper Niven Superfan
06-03-2012 15:03
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

It's gonna be great having Paige on Elite I can't wait laugh
06-03-2012 15:11
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2012 15:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  excellent. think when paige is going on about forum talk, she's not rubbishing the forum, more the posts that she feels is having a go at her for no apparent reason possibly

Yes, that's what I meant really. Still think that given that 99.99% of the posts on here are highly supportive and generally flattering that it's much better to rise above the odd silly one, and puts you in a much better light. Just my opinion though.
06-03-2012 15:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: [split] Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-03-2012 23:01 )rj242 Wrote:  Well on her twitter account Paige Tyler eloquently and with her typical brutal honesty summed up how the girls feel about forum talk - shockingly they really don't give a damn what we think.

Is that what Paige said, or just your interpretation? What were her actual words?
It seems that Paige didn't actually say anything about what the girls think, let alone that they "don't give a damn", but made a comment that I take to mean that people in general don't take forums very seriously.

It also seemed to be a very much 'heat of the moment' response to one individual, at whom she aimed some much more . . . er, . . . direct comments.

(Sorry, rj242, but I think this needed to be said in the interests of fair play.)
06-03-2012 17:43
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

we all know how crazy the abuse can get online from people that hide behind their computer screens. if i worked in the public eye, i wouldn't read forums either.
06-03-2012 20:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2012 20:29 )cmiller Wrote:  we all know how crazy the abuse can get online from people that hide behind their computer screens. if i worked in the public eye, i wouldn't read forums either.

It's always the noisy minority who ruin it for the majority. Sad
06-03-2012 23:00
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(04-03-2012 23:01 )rj242 Wrote:  Well on her twitter account Paige Tyler eloquently and with her typical brutal honesty summed up how the girls feel about forum talk - shockingly they really don't give a damn what we think.

They do care. The amount of response/reaction you get from the very few negative post is evidence enough... and based on history, Paige in particular cares. Don't let any tweet fool you.
07-03-2012 00:54
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(07-03-2012 00:54 )unparalleled Wrote:  The amount of response/reaction you get from the very few negative post is evidence enough...

The trouble is so many girls only take notice of the negative posts and use them as a basis for a rant against the forum. Some will give a token "but thanks for all the nice messages" afterwards but most of their attention goes to their "haters" (god I hate that term).

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-03-2012 01:10
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(07-03-2012 01:10 )iloveMegan Wrote:  The trouble is so many girls only take notice of the negative posts and use them as a basis for a rant against the forum. Some will give a token "but thanks for all the nice messages" afterwards but most of their attention goes to their "haters" (god I hate that term).

Exactly. They more or less ignore the overwhelming majority of good and focus on few negative ones. Only Danica faced her 'haters' and imo came off even with more respect.
07-03-2012 04:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV