Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Paige Tyler - Elite TV Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Paige Tyler - elite tv - chat & discussion
Absolutely gutted I wont be able to see her on FV anymore. Elite and their shit webstream is too inconsistant to watch. BS is sinking faster than the Titanic.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-03-2012 12:40
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Paige is p3 of the star today

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2012 13:21
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Bloody Hell forgot about that with all the goings on

[Image: PaigeP3020312.jpg]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-03-2012 13:57
terence Offline

^^^^quote: "she has taken up baking cup cakes".
i think Emmeline Pankhurst just turned over in her grave!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
02-03-2012 14:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

OMG NOOOOO i cant believe wt is happening. I DONT EVEN HAVE SKY!!!!! Sad please people cap it all for me it would mean a lot.

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
02-03-2012 14:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

WTF!!!! Georgie and now Paige? Wow!!!

I must say I quite like this whole switching from channel to channel, because it gives each channel some variety, and kind of makes everyone equal is some way, which is nice!

Cool stuff Smile
02-03-2012 14:13
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Paige Tyler - Elite tv - chat & discussion
It has ALWAYS been my perception that Paige is a beautiful (duh?), smart, confident and big-hearted young woman. This decision could not have been easy for her. I have been a fan for all of those 6 years; it's been almost like watching her grow up.

Don't know how many on this forum own their own business. As a business owner myself, I agree with her thinking 100%. "To thine ownself be true and it follows as night does day, you can be false to no other" (or something like that). She not only owns her business, she IS her business. As I am in a similar situation, I empathize.

I, and I know all on this forum do too, wish her all of the good luck there is, continued success and much happiness. Those of us with Sky also look forward to seeing her on Elite.

SmileHeartSmile

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
02-03-2012 15:50
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Great,will at last be able to see Paige on some decent sets,the best shows she has done in the past have always been when she had a set to play with,like the office,motorbike,plus no shite O,S,G taking up most of the screen,and best of all,NO f**king interruptions on the mic,just can not wait for her first show,Smile

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 17:28 by dogman.)
02-03-2012 17:27
Fridge13 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-03-2012 17:27 )dogman Wrote:  Great,will at last be able to see Paige on some decent sets,the best shows she has done in the past have always been when she had a set to play with,like the office,motorbike,plus no shite O,S,G taking up most of the screen,and best of all,NO f**king interruptions on the mic,just can not wait for her first show,Smile

Same here, i can't wait for her first show either, there is got to be big unvailing or something to celerbrate it, Plus i can't wait for Paige to do a video for there website.

Stupid question are they allowed to do 2-4-1's because i would love to see Paige with almost all of the elite Babes, especially Sophia Knight something i Never, Ever thought would happen

Im A-dick-ted to Ashlyn Shaw
02-03-2012 17:36
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

re:the Page 3 pic, why do they even bother printing the girls ages? they never use their real age
02-03-2012 18:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV