Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Paige Tyler - Elite TV Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Paige Tyler - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
Just seen this from Paige via twitter in reply to someone asking when she will be next on the babeshows,, Afraid as it stands for now its time out from it all, never know that might change. Kind of still leaves it up in the air,but at least now Paige has said where she stands, and who knows hopefully she may return soon, keeping my fingers crossed. I do so hope so.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 16:15 by dogman.)
19-04-2012 15:26
Find all posts by this user
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

thanks for the info, im still prayin she will come back one day Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
19-04-2012 15:32
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(19-04-2012 15:26 )dogman Wrote:  Just seen this from Paige via twitter in reply to someone asking when she will be next on the babeshows,, Afraid as it stands for now its time out from it all, never know that might change. Kind of still leaves it up in the air,but at least now Paige has said where she stands, and who knows hopefully she may return soon, keeping my fingers crossed. I do so hope so.
Thanks - sounds pretty definite to me. Shame she hasn't made it to Elite as think she is good at role play, fantasy etc and using different outfits and sets (I remember the secretary and nurse well!). Too many Elite girls just sit or lie around in the various sets regardless of their surroundings.
19-04-2012 23:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

While you, I and all her thousands of fans may be disappointed Paige is no longer on the shows we need to realise that perhaps she is no longer interested in doing them from a business point of view at this moment in time.
The shows are after all just an income provider to many of these girls. Anyone in their career path, with ambition and common sense will look to take on and investigate fresh challenges as they develop and utilise their existing skills and learn new ones. Maybe she has other business interests that she has been working on so perhaps she no longer needs to rely on the shows for her income. Anyway as she stated to her fan on twitter-who knows what the future holds.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 07:38 by bytor.)
20-04-2012 07:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

great that paige has finally said what her future is with the babeshows and ill wish her all the best with whatever she does now, she did say she was largely going to concentrate on things on the babeshows now and that's what she's doing now 100%

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2012 09:04
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(19-04-2012 23:16 )SteveHG Wrote:  Shame she hasn't made it to Elite as think she is good at role play, fantasy etc and using different outfits and sets (I remember the secretary and nurse well!). Too many Elite girls just sit or lie around in the various sets regardless of their surroundings.

This is why I was really looking forward to seeing Paige at Elite. She is/was one of the girls who made an effort re variety/outfits/performance and her arrival might have helped shake things up among the repetitive 'Groundhog day Girls' on the channel.
Of course the Elite girl previously acknowledged as having been excellent at that stuff including the roleplay etc was Sophia Knight, so the fact that both girls have effectively retired from the channels at the top of their game (within a few weeks of each other!) is definitely a body blow for those of us who were fans of both girls.

Obviously Bytor is right though, that Paige's 'ambition and common sense' meant she wasn't ever going to be content seeing out her peak years on the babeshows.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 10:32 by Rise.)
20-04-2012 09:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2012 07:28 )bytor Wrote:  While you, I and all her thousands of fans may be disappointed Paige is no longer on the shows we need to realise that perhaps she is no longer interested in doing them from a business point of view at this moment in time.
The shows are after all just an income provider to many of these girls. Anyone in their career path, with ambition and common sense will look to take on and investigate fresh challenges as they develop and utilise their existing skills and learn new ones. Maybe she has other business interests that she has been working on so perhaps she no longer needs to rely on the shows for her income. Anyway as she stated to her fan on twitter-who knows what the future holds.

I think that sums it up for me.

I know Paige wont see this, but anyway, thanks Paige for the memories and all the best for the future!! Big Grin
20-04-2012 13:01
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Sad

Good luck Paige, come back soon
20-04-2012 13:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

What ever Paige does in the future,I would like to wish her the best of luck,,but one thing I would like to say is Paige has not completely shut the door on a future return,so Im looking on the bright side and hoping.Wink

Age is a state of mind.
20-04-2012 19:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV