Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Ashleigh Doll (Storm thread)

Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

RE: Ashleigh Doll (Storm thread)
Hello sexpots Smile

I wasn't planning on writing anything on here, I left that in the capable hands of Mr Williams, but I'm a little annoyed by a few things that have happened since his post.

As you know, since leaving Storm last October I have rolled around in many cream pies and my workload since those days has increased dramatically. While I don't work on Sex Station full time, I do around eight shows a month for them, as well as Babestation Extreme, modelling, my website, a project outside of the adult industry that I'm trying to get off the ground ... all that and I have a family and a home to take care of!

I have my reasons for leaving Storm and I hope you will accept that. I really don't appreciate posts on here, personal messages, tweets etc suggesting there must be something sinister going on or that I myself have suggested so. It causes me hassle guys, so please stop. I don't have time for online bitch fests and after the upset certain members of this forum have caused me in the past, I refuse to get involved in such things.

Lets just say, 'Thanks for the memories, the oil, the breasticle shaking and the almost flashing your cunt a few times' eh?!

Thank you to those who have supported me since I started at Club Paradiso/Storm and I'm sure you'll see my cunt somewhere soon. It's always out nowadays after all. I'm just one big cunt flasher!

Love Ashleigh xXx

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
15-05-2012 08:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Ashleigh Doll (Storm thread)
I saw a t-shirt the other day which would suit the lovely Ash after that post. It says "What do we want? A cure for Tourettes. When do we want it? Cunt"
Best of luck with all you do Ash, may all your pot noodles be cat flavoured. xxxx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
15-05-2012 08:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV