Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Who Owns Channel 960??

Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

RE: Who Owns Channel 960??
Red Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:I never said I was contacting Ofcom and have no intention of doing so.. someone else (Jabber) said they were and asked for info. The only info I have is what is currently on the Ofcom site and to which I have referred to here. If it is outdated then fine but someone from the channel should say so. As for any other issues I have not made any allegations and therefore I am not looking for evidence!!
Oops, my mistake, it'd been a long 41 hour day and reading to many posts all at once
Stewartie Wrote:Too many girls are being fucked about (and I don't mean literally I hope ha ha) by obscure companies who may or may not be acting legitimitely according to the terms of their licence. That to me is a matter of concern.. and if they are being threatened because they stick up for their rights then bloody hell it is a matter of greater concern Rolleyes
This however suggested you were going to perhaps consider acting on hearsay. Let's leave the involved parties to clean their laundry in private. At the end of the day, true or not, posting about it here rather than taking the correct legal action if required is likely to harm the posters reputation for their unprofessional conduct when it comes to trying to obtain work elsewhere

To put it in a nutshell Im interested in whether ChatBack has a proper licence for its current transmissions or not. Its as simple as that. Other matters have been raised which may be matters of concern but it is not for me to persue them and I have already said that I think enough has been said!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
27-02-2009 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV