Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Who Owns Channel 960??

summer Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who Owns Channel 960??
phallusfungus Wrote:
summer Wrote:lol whatever they are employing is up2 them at the end of the day lol, i was paid what i was owed i found it so funny when they threatended me with libel ha! my brother works in law and libel is only comments that are NOT TRUE! everything i said was true so not a leg to stand on lol!!!

you mean they have less legs to stand on than heather mills? Tongue

ROFL oooh dear haha x

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
27-02-2009 02:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phallusfungus Away

tsurugi Wrote:has this channel got links to bluebird......both talk the talk but when it comes to content its all bollocks

omg, have they recruited that presenter with the adam's apple from la babes or yvette from babestation? Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 02:51 by phallusfungus.)
27-02-2009 02:50
tsurugi Offline
Banned

phallusfungus Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:has this channel got links to bluebird......both talk the talk but when it comes to content its all bollocks

omg, have they recruited that presenter with the adam's apple from la babes or yvette from babestation? Big Grin

hope not nothing worse than seeing that dude in stockings.....and the chick off channel 956 is kinda manish too....Big Grin
27-02-2009 02:57
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Sorry mate, maybe i'm slow but i don't see what you're aiming for.
Good luck in whatever Smile

Im not aiming for anything in particular but justice springs to mind. Too many girls are being fucked about (and I don't mean literally I hope ha ha) by companies who may or may not be acting legitimitely according to the terms of their licence. That to me is a matter of concern.. and if they are being threatened because they stick up for their rights then bloody hell it is a matter of greater concern.Rolleyes
..but maybe enough has now been said.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 12:58 by Stewartie.)
27-02-2009 03:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Stewartie Wrote:
$h!ny h3lm3t Wrote:Sorry mate, maybe i'm slow but i don't see what you're aiming for.

Im not aiming for anything in particular but justice springs to mind. Too many girls are being fucked about (and I don't mean literally I hope ha ha) by obscure companies who may or may not be acting legitimitely according to the terms of their licence. That to me is a matter of concern.. and if they are being threatened because they stick up for their rights then bloody hell it is a matter of greater concern.Rolleyes

david wainwright is the owner so lets form a posse and beat him to death with his own shoes....lol
27-02-2009 03:19
phallusfungus Away

tsurugi Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:

Im not aiming for anything in particular but justice springs to mind. Too many girls are being fucked about (and I don't mean literally I hope ha ha) by obscure companies who may or may not be acting legitimitely according to the terms of their licence. That to me is a matter of concern.. and if they are being threatened because they stick up for their rights then bloody hell it is a matter of greater concern.Rolleyes

david wainwright is the owner so lets form a posse and beat him to death with his own shoes....lol

i hope he's got stillettos...Big Grin

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
27-02-2009 03:22
tsurugi Offline
Banned

phallusfungus Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:

i hope he's got stillettos...Big Grin

so do i we can put his ass to work on his own crappy channel be an improvement on some of the girls that are on there *coughs charlie monaco*
27-02-2009 03:40
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Stewartie I see no point in you contacting OFCOM. Chances are it is the OFCOM site that is out of date when a channel changed hands and moved to the 900s and there is nothing wrong with their license (it wouldn't be the first time it has happened)

As for hearsay on how the ladies on the channels are treated I'd strongly suggest you leave the ladies to sort out their own contractual and working condition issues they may or may not have as they are not your concern. Without solid evidence yourself you may find not only do you have no case but a possible counter action of libel to deal with if the channel wished to pursue the matter.

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
27-02-2009 04:47
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Red Wrote:Stewartie I see no point in you contacting OFCOM. Chances are it is the OFCOM site that is out of date when a channel changed hands and moved to the 900s and there is nothing wrong with their license (it wouldn't be the first time it has happened)

As for hearsay on how the ladies on the channels are treated I'd strongly suggest you leave the ladies to sort out their own contractual and working condition issues they may or may not have as they are not your concern. Without solid evidence yourself you may find not only do you have no case but a possible counter action of libel to deal with if the channel wished to pursue the matter.

I never said I was contacting Ofcom and have no intention of doing so.. someone else (Jabber) said they were and asked for info. The only info I have is what is currently on the Ofcom site and to which I have referred to here. If it is outdated then fine but someone from the channel should say so. As for any other issues I have not made any allegations and therefore I am not looking for evidence!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
27-02-2009 13:13
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Stewartie Wrote:I never said I was contacting Ofcom and have no intention of doing so.. someone else (Jabber) said they were and asked for info. The only info I have is what is currently on the Ofcom site and to which I have referred to here. If it is outdated then fine but someone from the channel should say so. As for any other issues I have not made any allegations and therefore I am not looking for evidence!!
Oops, my mistake, it'd been a long 41 hour day and reading to many posts all at once
Stewartie Wrote:Too many girls are being fucked about (and I don't mean literally I hope ha ha) by obscure companies who may or may not be acting legitimitely according to the terms of their licence. That to me is a matter of concern.. and if they are being threatened because they stick up for their rights then bloody hell it is a matter of greater concern Rolleyes
This however suggested you were going to perhaps consider acting on hearsay. Let's leave the involved parties to clean their laundry in private. At the end of the day, true or not, posting about it here rather than taking the correct legal action if required is likely to harm the posters reputation for their unprofessional conduct when it comes to trying to obtain work elsewhere

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
27-02-2009 14:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV