Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 80 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Jo Jo

JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Jo Jo
May i ask what it matters if i reply or if she does??? u get the same information....
13-12-2009 21:24
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

well for a start i could register on here as 'Sammie Dee's boyfriend' and make all these claims about what Sammie or whoever is doing and anything which could be made up, misleading or just info I would get ringing in for a chat with her.
I think its more than a little disrespectful to her fans that she appears not to want to speak to us for herself. the information may well be the same (assuming you ARE the boyfriend) but this set up doesnt seem to cut it for me im afriad and seems VERY strange, It doesnt make it feel like its coming from the person we see on screen or if we are she cant be bothered with the fans herself (happy to play a character to get the texts and calls but doesnt want to be friendly away from that persona)
Of the other TVX babes, Jade can manage it, Sammie has been on here before also countless girls have been on here and into the chat to meet their fans so whats Jojo's problem?
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2009 22:23 by simplymarko.)
13-12-2009 22:16
JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

(13-12-2009 22:16 )mark495 Wrote:  well for a start i could register on here as 'Sammie Dee's boyfriend' and make all these claims about what Sammie or whoever is doing and anything which could be made up, misleading or just info I would get ringing in for a chat with her.
I think its more than a little disrespectful to her fans that she appears not to want to speak to us for herself. the information may well be the same (assuming you ARE the boyfriend) but this set up doesnt seem to cut it for me im afriad and seems VERY strange, It doesnt make it feel like its coming from the person we see on screen or if we are she cant be bothered with the fans herself (happy to play a character to get the texts and calls but doesnt want to be friendly away from that persona)
Of the other TVX babes, Jade can manage it, Sammie has been on here before also countless girls have been on here and into the chat to meet their fans so whats Jojo's problem?

Jo Jo does not have a problem.. i am her pa i arrange her work she has asked me to do this.

Jo Jo is very busy and does not always have time to reply to the posts on here so has aked me so she doesnt look rude.

Jo Jo is very pleased you all follow her. i would not say it was disrepectful in my own opinion not hers if she didnt reply or had asked me to keep an eye on this forum that would show that she didnt care..
14-12-2009 19:43
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(14-12-2009 19:43 )JoJosPA Wrote:  . i would not say it was disrepectful in my own opinion not hers if she didnt reply or had asked me to keep an eye on this forum that would show that she didnt care..

As you correctly said - 'in your opinion'. shes really interested in what people think? well she has lost 1 fan in me over this little charade.

Thanks

mark495's butler Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2009 22:40 by simplymarko.)
14-12-2009 22:20
iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

Just found some fab pictures and video of JoJo wettingherpanties on a website taken in June and July of this year, but I don't think I can post the URL on here so search google.
19-12-2009 12:20
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(19-12-2009 12:20 )iluvjemmajey Wrote:  Just found some fab pictures and video of JoJo wettingherpanties on a website taken in June and July of this year, but I don't think I can post the URL on here so search google.

http://www.wettingherpanties.com/photo_updates.php

theres some nice Emma Butt too
20-12-2009 20:45
JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

Jo Jo says "thanks guys thanks... how the hell did you find that??"

Jo Jo says "how embarrising" "you cheeky bastards i was hoping you lot would not find that"

lots of luf x
21-12-2009 11:54
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

hmm pantie wetting Tongue- Cheers Jo Jo, very sexy, I hope by being busy it means we are going to see more of you.
22-12-2009 16:15
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(21-12-2009 11:54 )JoJosPA Wrote:  Jo Jo says "thanks guys thanks... how the hell did you find that??"

Jo Jo says "how embarrising" "you cheeky bastards i was hoping you lot would not find that"

lots of luf x
mark495 he say - oh so Jojo DOES have time to come here and read the forum but does not have time to type that 1 line comment herself Bounce

mark495's butler Smile
22-12-2009 23:04
storrmin Offline
Senior Poster

Storrmin would like to reply to the posts - but couldn't be bothered. Thanks Cardiff Citys Groundsman, (signed by the tea lady as the groundsman is getting the heating fixed by boxing day.)

PS Jo-Jo is great.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
22-12-2009 23:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV