Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 80 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Jo Jo

Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jo Jo
(21-11-2009 20:58 )JoJosPA Wrote:  Jo Jo would love you to do her washing but she has me to do it lol (well when she is not doing mine)

she loves her puppies too!!

Jo Jo wants more details into why you wanna see her on other stations?? and do you guys ever call the channels??

What other things would you like to see JO JO doing??

and finally what are the outfits you like to see her in?? (new wardrobe coming and she needs ideas)

cheers x

less big pants and more thongs Wink she also needs to move around more often to.
but she does always look fantastic, also a nice set of tits.
22-11-2009 12:54
Find all posts by this user
JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey thank you for the suggestion but i can assure you that Jo Jo would love to wear thongs as thats what she does best but the television company has to stick to the offcom rules and regs blah blah blah

with regarding the moving around
between 9 - 10 they are not allowed to move around to much due to offcom rules n regs blah blah blah

from 10-11 they are allowed to flash breasts

from 11 onwards she has full rain on what she does hence you get to see the puppies and her moving around alot more!

QUESTION FOR YOU....

Do you think Jo Jo is a hard worker and do you enjoy watching her?

MESSAGE FROM JO JO

"why do you guys not call the channels?"

(Jo jo sticks to offcoms rules and regs and does not see a problem with them Smile)

Quote:less big pants and more thongs Wink she also needs to move around more often to.
22-11-2009 17:36
JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wink RE: Jo Jo
(22-11-2009 12:32 )Chico Wrote:  I feel the channel she is on is pretty boring - just a bed shared by 2 girls who never interact with each other, not much scope tpo do anything. Would love to see Jo Jo in a different environment.

Jo Jo works well with the channel she is on and enjoys it very much give me some fed back that she can pass to her bosses and we will see if we can get the enjoyment factor up for you.
22-11-2009 17:39
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Jo Jo in a tiny thong!! I think all of us would go for that!! Gorgeous girl!!SmileSmileSmile
22-11-2009 17:50
mikejg069 Offline
Senior Poster

Jo Jo in a pair of boots. Heart x
22-11-2009 20:42
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

AGREE WITH THAT!
id love to see JoJo in a pair of over the knee boots. I think she is so sexy but have never seen her in them. i quite like the big pants she wears tho Smile

I called her when she was on sportxxx a few times but havent on tvx, not sure why to be honest.
If she wants feedback to make the show more enjoyable, you can tell her to suggest they should offer a text in and talk to the camera more.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009 23:59 by simplymarko.)
22-11-2009 23:54
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

oh and i cant find her facebook fan page?
can you do a link?
23-11-2009 00:03
JoJo'sPA Offline
Apprentice Poster

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profi...0478907900

Link i hope that helps..

Jo Jo likes the over the knee idea and will be bringing them out.

There seems to be alot of foot fetish people hence why she keeps her shoes off but will def wear them for you but needs the calls so phone in guys!!

Jo Jo appreciatiates that you like her big pants and is happy you understand about the thongs.

Please send your get well soon messages to her as she is poorly atm.
23-11-2009 10:18
mikejg069 Offline
Senior Poster

Hope you feel better soon Jo Jo. I can make you some chicken soup if you need any nourishment xx
23-11-2009 10:31
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2009 17:36 )JoJosPA Wrote:  Hey thank you for the suggestion but i can assure you that Jo Jo would love to wear thongs as thats what she does best but the television company has to stick to the offcom rules and regs blah blah blah

with regarding the moving around
between 9 - 10 they are not allowed to move around to much due to offcom rules n regs blah blah blah

from 10-11 they are allowed to flash breasts

from 11 onwards she has full rain on what she does hence you get to see the puppies and her moving around alot more!

QUESTION FOR YOU....

Do you think Jo Jo is a hard worker and do you enjoy watching her?

MESSAGE FROM JO JO

"why do you guys not call the channels?"

(Jo jo sticks to offcoms rules and regs and does not see a problem with them Smile)
Quote:less big pants and more thongs Wink she also needs to move around more often to.

i do like watching jojo cause shes hot! but i would love to see her in thongs, but guess that wont happen Sad
i guess she is a hard worker but the less movement thing kind of sucks, cause shes got an amazing body and i wish she would show it more.
23-11-2009 16:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV