Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Naughty Daytime Chat!

Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

RE: Naughty Daytime Chat!
(20-04-2012 06:55 )MASTIB8 Wrote:  
(19-04-2012 22:08 )IndianKing Wrote:  Smart thing to do is to call the normal number on Masti, find out if the girl on screen will talk Naughty, n then use the Naughty Chat number..wont waste your money. So even if she doesnt talk naughty, you still get to talk to the girl in question.

Indianking
Thats fine, but i think we should know beforehand who does and who doesnt talk dirty. if you go onto the naughtychat stream and eg Sanam is on, wouldnt it be reasonable to believe she talks naughty?.
Im a supporter of masti in all its different outlets and i just want it to be a success as the others are all the same.

I agree with MASTIB8, we are the paying customer, so surely we are entitled to know if the girls are up for naughty chat. Just a little symbol next to the girls picture would let the paying public know this, i also stated this to another channel that offers this service and they are looking in to it.
20-04-2012 17:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(20-04-2012 17:23 )Maverick Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 06:55 )MASTIB8 Wrote:  Indianking
Thats fine, but i think we should know beforehand who does and who doesnt talk dirty. if you go onto the naughtychat stream and eg Sanam is on, wouldnt it be reasonable to believe she talks naughty?.
Im a supporter of masti in all its different outlets and i just want it to be a success as the others are all the same.

I agree with MASTIB8, we are the paying customer, so surely we are entitled to know if the girls are up for naughty chat. Just a little symbol next to the girls picture would let the paying public know this, i also stated this to another channel that offers this service and they are looking in to it.

Will try to figure out a solution guys.

Cheers
20-04-2012 18:11
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

Just rang Sanam on the naughty daytime number, and she wasn't interested in dirty talk at all. Gave her a chance with the small talk at first, but overall a waste of credits, this is why we would like to know Indianking which girls do dirty talk beforehand.
06-05-2012 16:53
shan_123 Offline
Banned

probably these masti producers didnt know how serious ofcom can be in terms of punishment so they naively promoted dirty chat to you guys during daytimes, then they realised 'oh shit' better stop this service and there you go, the girls are not interested in talking dirty.
06-05-2012 17:57
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

It's not an ofcom issue - another babeshow provider not mentioned on these forums offers daytime naughty chat if you ring and pay with your credit card. It works well for them, but as with Masti Chat they have the occasional girl who doesn't play ball.
07-05-2012 15:04
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Does anybody know if ayesha does naughtychat?
11-05-2012 09:11
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2012 09:11 )mahnyard Wrote:  Does anybody know if ayesha does naughtychat?

most definatlyTongue
11-05-2012 15:12
Shagswell2001 Offline
Apprentice Poster

HI all. First time post from a long time lurker.
I can confirm that Mariam most certainly does the most full on dirty phonesex useing this service. Took a chance, spent £20, got 13.5 mins and selected pin 103. Straight away she asked me did I like her natural boobs and would I like to lick them!!! OHHH YESSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEASE says I. You can imagine how the next 10mins went after that, finishing up with a kinky fetish session from a seriously dirty mouth. Cant wait to see if she does nights to see more of her hot bod
(29-01-2012 18:02 )richpk Wrote:  is there no other way to add credit? i dont have a card!

Hi. You can get a prepaid card from virgin. Just top it up at a paypoint and use it lik a normal credit card
17-05-2012 16:11
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Cant ever see Mariam going to nights myself.... When masti was doing night shows... I use to call her some times in the day and she would go on about how she was doing a nite show and she never did Lol.... And she told me that a few times that was after she did the few hours breif show im on about...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
17-05-2012 16:44
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(17-05-2012 16:44 )Trickster Wrote:  Cant ever see Mariam going to nights myself.... When masti was doing night shows... I use to call her some times in the day and she would go on about how she was doing a nite show and she never did Lol.... And she told me that a few times that was after she did the few hours breif show im on about...

Mariam will say and claim anything, just to keep the caller happy. I remember being in the queue to chat to her, and the delusional guy chatting to her asked her out on a date, she said yes, he suggested a date/time/place, she agreed, he double and triple checked she wasn't just bullshitting, she denied it and said she'd be there....obviously she had no intention of meeting a stranger, but she'll say anything.
17-05-2012 16:47