Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Fucking gorgeous,this lady's body is a work of art
25-05-2016 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

A show to remember for sure. Since she arrived back from her vacation every show of hers has been fantastic. Hopefully that streak continues on monday.
25-05-2016 11:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an incredible show from clare last night capped off by the "window stint" eekeekeek Which was a fantastic pov naked Clare show!!!!

Clare has been on fire the past few nightshows she has done, showing just why she's won ultimate babe twice & runner up once (possibly twice) the past 4 years. Hope she carries on this fantastic form next time on Monday night. The unreliable schedule on s66 website says Clare is on again tomorrow night though. Presume Clare was on last night instead

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2016 15:00 by Rammyrascal.)
25-05-2016 12:02
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

Brooke Lea,Brookie Little and Hannah Martin tonight according to their schedule
25-05-2016 12:22
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(25-05-2016 12:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an incredible show from clare last night capped off by the "window stint" eekeekeek Which was a fantastic pov naked Clare show!!!!

Clare has been on fire the past few nightshows she has done, showing just why she's won ultimate babe twice & runner up once (possibly twice) the past 4 years. Hope she carries on this fantastic form next time on Monday night. The unreliable schedule on s66 website says Clare is on again tomorrow night though. Presume Clare was on tonight instead

We've certainly been talking about Clare's shows a lot this month, however I wouldn't say "she's been on fire". A little spark here or there but not a raging inferno by any means.

Her shows this month have been both enjoyable and frustrating, so there's a mixed bag. The naked lady in the window show last night with her gown blowing up in the 'wind' Marilyn Monroe style was one of the better ones, but remember there were also the flat as a pancake bed sets the other night when pretty much everyone disliked the show. There's signs of what we know she can do, but not the full storm yet.

Whether good or bad though, we cannot deny Clare's got a lot of publicity this month.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-05-2016 12:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-05-2016 12:22 )papahet3969 Wrote:  Brooke Lea,Brookie Little and Hannah Martin tonight according to their schedule

Meant Clare was on last night instead of tomorrow night so have corrected my original post

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2016 15:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Well said Regenerated. She's been much better in spells lately, the gown & window were nice & imaginative. But let's face it, the current state of the channels means it doesn't take much to stand out & go overboard.

She's still the S66 jewel they can't afford to lose though. Stunning natural babe with the personality to match.
25-05-2016 15:54
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

what an Amazing show from Clare last night the window stinBig Grin:SurprisedHeartt was sensational vey sexy and sensual and teasing and revealing, one of her best shows ever at her very best, loads of naked Clare and knickersless from 11pm for almost al night the teasing the long dress and glimpses of her upper things were amazing . cant wait to see her next show. another like that would be great.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2016 16:19 by jackster100.)
25-05-2016 15:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Plus, Clare in many ways has the best pair of perfect natural breasts! I'm more of an ass man in general, but her breasts are pure magic!!

Also, I liked how the cameraman was on the bed, using the handheld too!

Would be a blast, if not slightly problematic, to see two women, one on each set, with one cameraman on the bed getting the handheld upward angles, and the other cameraman in the office, getting the higher angle shots. If the cameramen and women could do a little rehearsal and space things out, we could end up with a very awesome session where the two of them interact at the window, even without touching, and while nude as well.

Creativity = FUN

Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
25-05-2016 16:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(25-05-2016 12:33 )Regenerated Wrote:  Her shows this month have been both enjoyable and frustrating, so there's a mixed bag.

I agree with that wholeheartedly.
The fact that she has been subject to double babe stints with Ella due to an obvious pecking order have been partly responsible for the inconsistency.
It is noticeable she tends to do her best stuff in the first 4-5 hours of solo shows in a set other than a bed.
Once it hits around 2-3am she often transfers to a bed and the momentum is lost.
But if she has to do her best stuff intermittently I would prefer her to do it in the first half of the night than the second so it is at least happening the right way around laugh.
Imo there are definite signs of the start of a resurgence when she is allowed to go solo in a non bed set.
I agree the resurgence is not yet complete. There is a way to go and I believe her channel have the power to really make the difference to the consistency of show quality through their scheduling and set range/allocation.
For as long as they stifle her the resurgence will fail to fully transpire imo.
This being said inconsistency of performance is by no means unique to just Clare imo right across all channels in my view.
To me the nightshows have been in a parlous state for some time across the board and if I were asked how many babes are consistently producing quality nightshows I would be seriously struggling to have many if any names on such a list.
I just hope Clare can continue to flourish and more to the point be given the best opportunity to do so Wink.
Alas that is in the hands of S66 Rolleyes Wink.
Not that the other channels are exactly the epitomy of excellence either Rolleyes. Doh Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 26-05-2016 07:37 by Snooks.)
25-05-2016 17:54