Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
How does she come on here and tell people not to post anymore pictures, caps or vids and end up with 3 more reps lol, some thirsty ppl on here Big Grin
17-04-2014 20:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Does anyone know what's brought this request on? Why now? Why the urgency?
17-04-2014 20:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(17-04-2014 20:43 )Phonebook Wrote:  Does anyone know what's brought this request on? Why now? Why the urgency?
A question that we are all wondering, her profile on Twitter has been made private, now she's trying to get rid of all caps and vids on the internet, I suspect she will be moving on from the channels soon and now wants all content removed so her future employers and friends doesn't see them which explains why she changed her name from "Clare Richards" to "Clare Louise" on twitter. Seems as tho she's trying to hide the fact shes worked at Studio 66.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 20:52 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
17-04-2014 20:50
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I'd presume she's going into, either, a more mainstream style of modelling, and wants to hush up her 'sordid' past; or, she's leaving the industry altogether, and simply wants to leave this stuff in the past. Who knows for sure though ? Only the lady herself.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
17-04-2014 20:52
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2014 20:43 )Phonebook Wrote:  Does anyone know what's brought this request on? Why now? Why the urgency?

No clue on why the urgency now. I had assumed she wanted the picture of her "flash" reported when it posted online, but it is more or less everywhere now.

I did use my online detective skills recently to track down one of people in the room of said incident and found him distributing that one lapse in judgement on Clare's part. Luckily, it also captured anyone that was also in the room at the time, so they at least now know who could be the person that posted said photo.

Maybe she's concerned about that one past webcam session clashing with her current modelling gigs? I wasn't sure if it was a huge deal since I tried contacting the S66 representative a while ago with the information, but replies each time took about a week.

Most of us here are fans of the stations and for the most part respect the models wishes. Though deleting all photos and videos of Clare posted seems a little out there. If Clare wants us to just report what Clare doesn't want seen, it'd be easier then just having a blanket of everything removed. Everything is a lot to cover.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
17-04-2014 21:08
Phonebook Offline
Banned

I wonder if Clare's familiar with the story of King Canute, the man who tried to hold back the tide.
17-04-2014 21:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think this could be the start of Clare moving away from the glamour/adult industry (which includes the babeshows) and going into more mainstream modelling and possibly tv and film work and therefore can therefore see why Clare had made her request for no more caps, vids etc to be posted and for the caps, vids etc that have already been posted to be removed. Hope the forum members that do post caps, vids etc of Clare respect her wishes

Think though it will be mission impossible to get everything removed, as caps and vids go off one site they will get put on another site and so on

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2014 21:36
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Without knowing what the real problem is (and let's face it we're all guessing), it does feel a bit like a case of wanting her cake and eating it too.
If it's a professional issue, I really can't see why the stuff on here can really do her any damage. Most of it's pretty tame, and if anything seeing her natural good looks on such as this forum ought to make more people want to see her rather than cause a problem.
If it's a personal thing, then I'd agree (sadly) with others that she's probably in the wrong job and ought to leave not just the babe channels, but maybe the glamour industry as a whole. Like many other fans of hers, I'd be gutted if that happened, so let's hope this isn't the reason.
I've seen a number of girls wanting to deny their past existed once they leave the industry. Unfortunately it's just not possible to wipe out material that's been circulating on the Internet for ages. Threatening to leave S66 isn't going to make that happen, and doesn't seem to me the answer at all. Far better (in my opinion) to acknowledge this episode of your life and move on, if that's what you intend to do.
17-04-2014 22:29
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

We can guess all day and all night, we can assume all we want, she wants them taken off so listen to the woman take all her pics/caps, thread remove them so she can disappear off the forum.

I love Models.
17-04-2014 22:48
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Anyone know where I could find caps or vids of Clare?
17-04-2014 22:54