Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow - Chat

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Cherri aka Charlene Hart on the nightshow
45 mins on freeview. A rare, possibly unique, chance for her freeview fans to speak to her and what did they do? Girl caller followed by 20mins on the phone to Geri bladewave
01-10-2011 00:28
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

was very dissapointing, cherri just pretty much stayed still the whole time most of it with her bum to camera and made no effort to go topless or even hint at it. if you stay beyond 10pm you go topless, especially for a babe like cherri who has been topless on bs before

will give her credit for raising money

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 01:15 by Rammyrascal.)
01-10-2011 00:31
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Rascal, I know you follow Charlene on twitter, can you think of anything that has happened to her, which might make Charlene perform a little below par? The people who wanted her to go topless or stay longer, maybe you should of digged a little deeper with your sponsorship money?

I didn't see the show, as I was working and I donated £50 towards the bungee jump I donated before the offer of staying on pass the tease hour, so I very happy with what Charlene did and don't think she should be ashamed of herself!! Tongue
01-10-2011 03:04
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

No, Paul71

Don't blame the people who gave for "not digging deeper". It was a complete con and Charlene was as much a part of it as Babestation.

Her website is a similar con (hardly ever updates) - I know, I was a member.

A pathetic. shameless con.bladewave

(01-10-2011 03:04 )Paul71 Wrote:  Rascal, I know you follow Charlene on twitter, can you think of anything that has happened to her, which might make Charlene perform a little below par? The people who wanted her to go topless or stay longer, maybe you should of digged a little deeper with your sponsorship money?

I didn't see the show, as I was working and I donated £50 towards the bungee jump I donated before the offer of staying on pass the tease hour, so I very happy with what Charlene did and don't think she should be ashamed of herself!! Tongue

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
01-10-2011 09:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-10-2011 03:04 )Paul71 Wrote:  Rascal, I know you follow Charlene on twitter, can you think of anything that has happened to her, which might make Charlene perform a little below par? The people who wanted her to go topless or stay longer, maybe you should of digged a little deeper with your sponsorship money?

no cherri shouldnt be ashamed of raising the money but should be a bit of her poor performance especially the post 10pm part as ive said before she barely moved and didnt go topless or even made an effort to at least move her bra straps down. cherri made her name as a topless night babe on bs and should have gone topless again since she stayed after 10pm

cherri stayed longer because people did raise the necessary money

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2011 10:13
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

Everyone who wish to criticise Charlene, please read her Tweets from Monday 26th September http://twitter.com/#!/CharleneHart

Then you might think, what has happen to her, to give her a break this time? In hindsight, it might been better, if Charlene did a normal tease hour yesterday and when she had come back from her week off feeling better, then do the special extra long tease hour? What I know of Charlene, she hates breaking promises and letting people down. Plus she always knew she would be criticise whatever she did. Rolleyes

All I am saying is, give her a break, as she is going through a tough time at the moment. Sad
01-10-2011 10:44
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

"...Plus she always knew she would be criticise whatever she did..."

What rubbish, Paul71.

All she had to do was keep her word to those people who sponsored her.

She decided not to - end of story.

If there's one thing worse than a "fanboy" it's a "spokesboy".annoyed

(01-10-2011 10:44 )Paul71 Wrote:  Everyone who wish to criticise Charlene, please read her Tweets from Monday 26th September http://twitter.com/#!/CharleneHart

Then you might think, what has happen to her, to give her a break this time? In hindsight, it might been better, if Charlene did a normal tease hour yesterday and when she had come back from her week off feeling better, then do the special extra long tease hour? What I know of Charlene, she hates breaking promises and letting people down. Plus she always knew she would be criticise whatever she did. Rolleyes

All I am saying is, give her a break, as she is going through a tough time at the moment. Sad

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
01-10-2011 11:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i know charlene/cherri is having a tough time at the moment and its great she's raising money for a very good cause but i was expecting more than what happened last night. she did a good tease hour but was expecting her to up the ante in terms of movement and tease but she didnt and kept in one posiition for ages.

regarding cherri going topless last night she did say in her tweets this past week before last night not to expect topless but she made no effort to at least tease that she was going topless and maybe to finish maybe got them out on a handbra or a quick flash. i personally still think she should have gone topless as she went topless for bs before

hope today's bungee jump goes well and charlene/cherri can get through her tough situation and things turn for the better

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2011 11:12
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2011 11:07 )MeTarzan Wrote:  "...Plus she always knew she would be criticise whatever she did..."

What rubbish, Paul71.

All she had to do was keep her word to those people who sponsored her.

She decided not to - end of story.

If there's one thing worse than a "fanboy" it's a "spokesboy".annoyed

(01-10-2011 10:44 )Paul71 Wrote:  Everyone who wish to criticise Charlene, please read her Tweets from Monday 26th September http://twitter.com/#!/CharleneHart

I am not a spokesboy, I am someone, who relates to what Charlene is going through and just waiting for that phone call to go through it again!!

If you ever lose someone you love, I hope people don't give you such a hard time as you are giving Charlene.

That where I am going to leave it, you can say whatever you like, I am just not going to reply to it. As all I am asking people to do, is think about it and give Charlene a break at this time? Which I don't think is too much to ask?
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 13:57 by Paul71.)
01-10-2011 11:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I couldn't care less if Cherri went topless or not , there have been plenty of other girls that haven't gone topless after 10pm , 1 girl on Elite even asked people to spend money by sending txt messages in to the show if they wanted her to go topless , they did and she still didn't do it (Sammie Pennington) , my concerns are more to do with with Cellcast , like what has previously been mentioned in a earlier post when Cherri was on freeview BS they used the girl caller gimmick and later had her talking on the phone to Geri resulting in Cheri's freeview fans not getting to speak to her , Cherri stayed on longer than the normal 9pm-10pm tease hour because of her promise to do so if enough money was raised for the bungee jump if i understand things correctly , So are Cellcast giving the revenue they received through Cherri staying on longer and appearing on BS Xtra on freeview to the same charity or are they making money out of work Cherri is doing for to raise money for the Cancer charity ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 16:14 by mr mystery.)
01-10-2011 16:01
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV