babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Camilla
SxciiSooky Wrote:Edit: were you listening in rascal - or just watching?

just watching sooky. but i would have liked to join in with the pair of you

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2009 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BruceDartford Offline
Junior Poster

Camilla is a great call, she never wastes time in getting those pert titties out and is always willing to splash on the oil when asked, not a tease or a beggar at all. Highly recommend her. Love her.
21-05-2009 22:31
FunkyRa Offline
PASSED IT

Tintin Wrote:Most of Camilla's & all Tiffany's show's was a joke last night i rang the both of them & they wouldn't turn their asses round to the cam. Yeah Camilla did a few times when she was wearing pink panties but all the other times no chance. Same goes for Tiffany she wouldn't move much at all.

I think in the future i'll think twice before I ring babestation, If i wanted to waste money i'd ring Elite when the girls are standing although you'd see more of their asses not like on babestation Wink.

dnt think so sum how m8-musta been sum diff camilla lol
22-05-2009 01:05
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

thanks for all the nice messages left.....and for those who had a good old moan......

Why are you coming on my thread and moaning ?????? I can ONLY do what i'm being told to and infact got told off loads for having too much ass in shot or going too fast.....

You know i actually get a bit pissed off as anyone would being moaned at and told off......i'm doing my best and if that isn't good enough for you then don't watch mate !!!!!
22-05-2009 01:33
rover Offline

Take no notice of the moaners camilla l think your doing a great job l think you need a bit more oil tho Tongue Tongue

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
22-05-2009 01:40
babestationpartyp Offline
Junior Poster

camilla Wrote:thanks for all the nice messages left.....and for those who had a good old moan......

Why are you coming on my thread and moaning ?????? I can ONLY do what i'm being told to and infact got told off loads for having too much ass in shot or going too fast.....

You know i actually get a bit pissed off as anyone would being moaned at and told off......i'm doing my best and if that isn't good enough for you then don't watch mate !!!!!

Camilla I thought you was the best babe last night, you looked amazing as always.Smile

[Youtube Channel] [Babevideo Channel] [Clipser Channel]
22-05-2009 01:44
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

The Master Says This...

Tintin's opinions are very much the minority view. The rest of us think you're super duper hot!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
22-05-2009 01:51
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla as long as they don't cover your eyesi'm happy Heart

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
22-05-2009 02:03
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I did notice the camera was quickly zoomed up to your face last night when the cream I got you to use started dripping right down off that tight yummy ass of yours, running right down it, looking so yummy and tasty - my tongue just wanting to run its way all the way up it and.....sorry, got distracted Wink

So she was obviously going above and beyond - but as she said, if you don't like it, change channel - there are others, just don't fill up her personal thread moaning about it, when it's a rules issue not a camilla issue

22-05-2009 02:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

yeah whos cares about your ass and tits.....just give me plenty of face and eye shots and i will be a happy but still grumpy manBig Grin
22-05-2009 02:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV